Click Here!

Heaven Far Away

Jukstapositioned

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've read it OwO Juka I've reviewed ya 8D

Job searching suuuucccc*****ssss, I know this first hand. You send out literally, a hundred over resumes, you get called for around ten interviews, and you nail NO jobs. IT sucks doubly and royally so when the interview is going soooo well, then you DO NOT get the job, and it sucks further when they give you some (rac***) excuse.... T____T

But yeah, I'm back to job hunting too Juka, coz apparently with my still-not-so-bad GPA, I still can't nail the U's that are nearby to me (thou, damn those U's for being soo top notched... why do I live near smart asses???)

I'm sorreh for the rant! *is frustrated* O_Q

btw: Spain won. Heh OwO I don't know football much really

Edited by nekoii

• 2 weeks later...

1 --> Chapter eighteen has been posted. I apologize for the long delay, but the writer's block is still not gone. You would find it pathetic how long it took me to even start on this chapter. Needless to say, this is certainly not one of my better chapters and I apologize for that in advance. I don't know when the next chapter will come out, so I ask for your patience again. Thank you!

2 --->

@Nekoii-desu: Careful, there is no need to trip. *laughs* I think it's only fair that Kazuya gets to experience what a host is truly like since he's worked so hard to get to this stage. Such a thing, in my opinion, is certainly unavoidable. The owner will certainly need to get his head straight around these issues as well and comes to his senses soon. I think this story is reaching the end soon, if my plots do not get messed somewhere along the way. Chitose will certainly no longer sit around and in fact, in chapter eighteen, he is going to take his first steps as well. I hope the story will turn a little bit more interesting from here on. A lot more things being connectd and characters finally making their last little push.

How is your ear? Mine was infected when I tried for the fourth hole. :unsure:; I hope yours is coming along just fine! Good luck to you too with the job hunting, it's ridiculously hard. *laughs* I think I was a little unprepared for this. World Cup was rather surprising, Netherlands in my opinion at least. Hahah. All the seed teams were out rather early. What can I say, it's the appeal of such an event!

3 --->

@GSlinger: Thank you for your continued support! Although I am not completely over the block, I want to say I can see some light at the end of the tunnel. So I will crawl towards it with gusto and hopefully come back soon with another chapter! I'm sorry for the wait!

• 4 weeks later...

Interlude Four has just been posted; it focuses on Ren. Once again, I apologize for the extreme lag as I am still battling my writer's block. This thing sucks and I have so many ideas as well. With the passing of this interlude, we are officially in the last little stretch of this story. I hope to make these last few chapters as interesting as I possibly can!

Due to the fact that I am in my writer's block, I have actively tried to work against it. And since I've been a long time Livejournal user, I've decided to start a Livejournal account dedicated to my writings. Provided that no stories will be posted on that Livejournal account, it will be more like musings and rants going along with the stories that I work on. If you have a Livejournal account and would like to add me, please visit here: http://bygonewind.livejournal.com/profile

@Gslinger:

I think somewhere, Kazuya looks at Chitose as a rival but as a confidante as well. He doesn't have many friends and Chitose is so contradicting to him that he cannot help but hate him and revere him at the same time. Chitose's own actions will seem contradicting in the future, I am sure, but it is certainly all towards a more grand goal! ^^ Thank you for the review!

@Nekoii-desu:

Oh it indeed is a delcaration of war, isn't it? *laugh* And yet, with these people involved, I fear their war may lack in the artilleries and gore.

The owner is coming to terms with his own feelings as well, but surely he is getting there a little slower than Kazuya. Chitose has his own thoughts and feelings that I hope to explore deeper within the confines of this story as well. As for Kain, ah, we certainly won't see the last of him. I daresay that he may be the literal turning point of this story at the very end. I do hope to introduce a new character briefly as well and see how the readers will take him.

Allow me to quote you and say, let the fight begin then! A different sort of fighting, certainly more elegant, in my opinion. *laugh*

Thank you for reading and reviewing.

*added ya on LJ*

wow, a new character coming, this late in the story *A* must be one of those hit-and-run (big impact then poof disappear) characters. maybe? xD

I wonder, if the happy ending would be Owner & Kazuya . Ren & Chitose (this one would be something really~)

@Nekoii-desu:

Thank you, I will add you back on LJ promptly.

Ren indeed is a simple character after all. I like to imagine that these hosts come from all sorts of walks of life, and not everyone is as calculative as Chitose or Bakusui. Ren is just your average guy, a next door neighbour and that senpai in school. I'm sure every single one of us have met someone like him. I suppose he serves as a contrast to the shades of grey other characters carry in this story.

I'm sure someone like Ren will find his own happiness sooner or later, but where or whom he finds it in, that is certainly still up in the air.

The next character will appear in the next chapter, which I actually have typed up. I think inspiration is coming back slowly. *knocks on wood* I will edit it and it shall be up very soon.

Thank you for the review.

Gslinger:

I think you are right. After all, the known and the usual are so much easier. Ren is making way for himself and I imagine someone like him doesn't belong in a host club after all. He's almost too innocent and too honest for the darker aspects of Opiate. However, only time will tell, I suppose. Thank you for the review!

Chapter nineteen replies:

@Gslinger:

Ah yes, I do have a thing for intricate and complex relationships that are not just "I love him" or "I hate him". Although, you are right; untangling this will require some effort and these last couple of chapters are giving me more trouble than I thought. It's always not the most opportune moment for something or not the correct wording for another. Hopefully, this will become easier along the way. Thank you for the review, I will try my hardest to not drag on the wait!

Nekoii-desu:

I do believe that Chitose is perhaps the most unfortunate character of this story; despite his almost flawless character, there really isn't anyone truly for him. Perhaps it's better to have faults? *laughs* Even I don't know. Kazuya and Konbayoshi will both have to take a step forward for anything to work, in my opinion. Right now, perhaps both are tied down by already existing insecurities, Chitose's own card playing in the midst of all this certainly is giving them more to think about. Sometimes, I wonder if Chitose is doing more bad than good or the other way around.

When it comes to exclusives, there is a hefty price. It will depend on the individual host; booking Chitose for one evening would cost very differently than booking Kazuya for one evening. So, say booking the host for one evening is x dollars, that will be x dollars times 365 days and then by ten years. Then, there will be exclusive fees, which can go anywhere from 10% to 50% of the total host fee depending on the client. When on exlusive, the client will then also have to take care of the host's necessities; like food, water, lodgings, clothes, etc. So, it is quite a handful of money when it comes to putting a host on exclusive.

You read my mind with Shuusei and Tanrin; I am thinking of doing another story for them, but it's still in the early works, therefore, I will have to debate on that some more. I am certain that we will see more of Shuusei and Tanrin in this story as the story closes out.

Thank you for the review!

Maggie:

Thank you for the review, I will try my best to get the next chapters up as soon as possible!

Chapter twenty-one has been added, chapter twenty-two will be the unofficial end of this story. The three interludes that follow will offiically close up this story. I hope to get the next chapter up soon! The interlude will take more consideration and certainly will be the last stroke of my pens, I hope you will all look forward to the ending of this.

Nekoii-desu:

It is certainly unbelievable that Konbayoshi could buy into such a ridiculous idea that Chitose and Kazuya could be remotely interested in one another. However, I suppose it's because Konbayoshi has always trusted Chitose that he sees no reason for the number one to lie to him right now. Everything should be cleared up very shortly! As someone commented after reading this story, the relationship between Konbayoshi and Kazuya are extremely frustrating and I am inclined to agree with her. If it wasn't so frustrating, there might not be a story at all. *laugh* I hope to have the next chapters up as soon as possible! Thank you for the review!

Gslinger:

It would certainly make things a lot easier for me if the three of them could be true and honest and straight forward. Of course, none of them wants to admit their weakness and so this has to be drawn out. The idea of a three person relationship is certainly possible, but with these three, I fear it will never be possible. All three are too possessive to be able to share with another person. If it had been another three, perhaps such a triangle would have worked out just fine. Alas, their greatest strengths also become their greatest weaknesses. Thank you for the review!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter twenty two has just been posted, and I apologize for the wait. Three interludes follow to close up this story, I fear they may be longer than expected but hopefully will answer all the questions that one might have.

@Nekoii-desu:

Usually, the client will ask the host of interest in private about an exclusive. If the host turns it down, then there is no more to speak about. If the host agrees, then it is generally a done deal. The rest is just formality and arranging the price and dates. The host is looked to for professionalism and once the host agrees, then as a business exchange, he should not be allowed to change his mind unless a dire reason arises. Opiate (unlike Red Velvet, mentioned briefly in the last chapter) thrives on the professionalism, experience and regal procedure of client and host interactions. If this had happened in Red Velvet, there wouldn't have been such a fuss.

Kazuya really should have thought about it a little bit more before agreeing, I concur with you. Then again, I suppose the difference between Kazuya and just about everyone else at Opiate is the fact that he does things dictated by his heart when everyone else is more inclined towards calcuations and weighing their options.

Gslinger:

May I say that having a crush on Chitose is a rather dangerous thing? I would think that his endless amount of calculations and scheming will catch up to him sooner or later. However, I am very flattered that you have taken such a liking towards Chitose. Thank you for the review!

Nekoii

You didn't redden nothing on me, but simply expressed your knowledge and opinion, which is just as righteous or more, than my stupid uneducation opinion, just the idea that it might be true in some form grosses me out.

If your from the east, your English is a lot better than mine yo :hiya:

But Now I am curious about something [oh damn I am just nosy I guess] if its not a secret what does your Cool name Nekoii Desi mean in english, or did I mess up the spelling Then I beg your pardon?

Old Nosy Cal the G

By the way my last name translates in modern English.... as "past the swamp or wet lands" exciting right LOL, supposedly I had relatives who were smugglers and pirates, who transported whiskey to France and when they came to America were supporters of the British crown.

Aye G~!!! Oh god, I don't know how I missed this particular post in the thread. I'm so sorry, that I'm only replying to your question now *bows*

Anyway, my English is... okay I guess. I only have up to secondary school formal education on English, the rest, is self taught/learnt. The school's in my country teach in English anyway, thou we do have a native tongue for the country, and 2nd languages (mother tongue) and also 3rd languages, as official schooling subjects.

"Nekoii" is my name. "Nekoii desu" translates as "I am Nekoii" in a brief and semi-formal way. "Watashi wa Nekoii desu" would translate as "I am Nekoii" in a formal full way.

Oh, and Nekoii is a name in relation to the word "Cat" yeah... like kitty, or cat. or something like that. ^___^"

Btw, past the swamp/wetlands is more like... some. dark... creature. thing. O_O oo0o0ouuhh~~~ menacing~~~

Hey there Juka, have r,r,r the 'final chapter' of the story... So there's just like "Three interludes" more to go before the official END!!! D: noooooooooooooooooeeessssssssssssss~~~~~

It's so sad, I do not want this to end~~~ TT___TT

Kazuya's still so young and fresh and like you say "he does things dictated by his heart" unlike every other calculating character in this story. Except of Koki I guess... But still... *sighs* I want to see more of KAzuya, with Kazuya in prime time. More Kazuya focus! and more Chitose! I'm asking too much! argh~ I shall just go daydream about them eh~ Aaaah~~~ *holds onto the 'book' tightly* can I not let go?

The first (of three) interlude has been posted, it is finally time to look at the story from Konbayoshi Takahiro's point of view. I apologize for the delay, but the chapter took longer than expected as it turned out to be longer than I originally thought it would be. It is labeled as part one because, in my opinion, it's only his point of view, thus, half of the story. By combining and thinking of part one and part two (the next interlude), perhaps a more complete picture can be understood.

@Gslinger:

I'm sure many people aren't happy with what was given as a finale, including Chitose himself, but such is life, there has to be sacrifices made. Some people have to make more than others. I have no doubt that Chitose and Kain will at least get along civilly with one another. It's ten long yeas, practically anything is possible in such a long time. I do not plan on touching on them with any more detail than the details of this story will grant them. Though I am working on a side story, of some sort, that somewhat parallels with this one. It will feature Shuusei and Tanrin, who were introduced very briefly in a previous chapter. Thank you for your review!

@Nekoii-desu:

Kazuya certainly has more guts than he would let on. You know what they say, when forced 'till the very end, one is capable of inhuman strength. The owner has more issues that he needs to work out himself, given his history and past, it is harder for him to open up. He's also quite a bit older than Kazuya, there certainly are more things for him to consider as opposed to on Kazuya's end.

I think they have shared a kiss in an earlier chapter. My memory is a little foggy, but I do remember it was somewhere in the wine cellar perhaps? And like you said, Kazuya is young, so it is only fair for him to work from the bottom up. I am sure that given time, if he's still around in Opiate, he will be able to reach a higher standing. At the same time, when this "honey moon" period dies down and the two of them get down to more practical matters, returning to school would be something that will be taken into serious consideration. Kazuya is not even twenty, so his future is still very much undetermined. There is a whole life for them to live out. However, like I mentioned to Gslinger, I will not go into more details on the future than what the next two chapters can grant. I will, instead, go back in time a little and focus on Shuusei and Tanrin instead. Although the connection is weak, the cast of these two stories will certainly be involved one way or another.

For Chitose, perhaps there never will be a satisfactory ending for him. They say that one's first love is the hardest to forget, and he is a highly sentimental person, despite his words and actions. At the same time, I cannot think of a person who is fitful for him, and therefore, he will enjoy an open ending for everyone's imagination to give him a proper rest.

I've read. *sighs*

in reply to you~ Aaaah... my brain is going into overdrive. just thinking about what the future may hold... So many thoughts, and my self-made scene's~ *lol*

But Kazuya is still young, and the future is lookin' bright for the little dear~ ;)

As for Shuusei and Tanrin (we're gonna get more of them! *squeals* ^w^ )... I'll mention this guess - that their story will be more close to Chitose as compared with any other mentioned character~ but who knows~ *shrugs* :3 time will tell~

Also Juka~ Thank you, for putting this into words :

"I'm sure many people aren't happy with what was given as a finale, including Chitose himself, but such is life, there has to be sacrifices made. Some people have to make more than others."

What is said here, is indeed so true. It's... rare - that the fiction world brushes the real world. Especially in this aff universe of fiction and fantasy.

It feels... reassuring. that somewhere out there. There is someone who understands, that in life, some people make more sacrifices than others. :'3 thanks~ *hugs*

• 2 weeks later...

The second interlude has been posted, this time, it will finally be told from Chitose's point of view. It actually turned out to be longer than Takahiro's, but only by a little bit. I feel as if there have been so many little things that I've omitted from his life. However, if I were to jot down every little detail, I would never finish with his life. So here is a succinct version and the most important version. Just one last interlude and the story will finally be tied up to a finish. I want to thank everyone's support on this long journey and to please stay with me for one last chapter.

On a side note, I did begin the side story that I had been talking about. I suspect that it should be uploaded within the hour. If you are interested, please do take a breath's moment and glance at it. Thank you.

@Gslinger: Chitose is a complicated character whom I can go on and on about, but there is always something called restriction and the limit of my own selfish need to perfect this story prevent pages of him being poured out. This newly posted interlude should give the readers near everything they need to know about Chitose to connect with him, allow him to take you on this journey in his shoes and so many things will seem so different. Thank you for the review.

@Nekoii-desu: I hope you are still breathing. *laugh* Takahiro and Chitose perhaps met under the most unfortunate of circumstances but they both understand the need to fight and struggle. Always between the two of them, there has been this unspoken bond of mutual respect and pity and care. At the same time, there has always been unspoken words, feelings, and unasked questions that lead to much distrust and misunderstanding. Reading from Takahiro's point of view, there were things about Chitose that he could never understand or hope to ever know. At the same time, reading from Chitose's point of view will clarify those concerns and at the same time experience all the uncertainties and insecurities that Chitose has gone through as well. Thank you for the review and I hope this interlude will offer you some closure.

After nine months of this story, it has finally come to an end. The last interlude/chapter was uploaded. I thought that it is only appropriate that I end the story with Kazuya; not only does it do justice to the main character of the story, but it certainly also brings the story to a complete circle, connecting it back to the very first chapter. The story was born of thoughts that I had; thoughts that all started with "what ifs". Admittantly, the plot came to me actually in the form of Chitose-Atsushi-Takahiro's arc. However, somehow, that idea did not appeal to me. So I extrapolated and thought about the future. Bit by bit, the story fell into place and you all know what happened after that.

I want to say thank you to everyone who has read, clicked, and reviewed. Thank you for coming with onto this journey, and thank you for your patience in those months when I was less than active and definitely in the middle of my writer's block. It was a long and windy road, but we have seen the end. So, thank you very much!

The side story that features Shuusei and Tanrin have been posted under the name "In the End". If anyone is remotely interested, please feel free to take a peek.

@Gslinger: I like to think that it's good for there to be a concrete plot, but it is equally as important for characters to develop on their own as well. Sometimes, strong characters will drive the story forward as well. I'm sure Chitose will find his own happiness in his own way somewhere in this world. Thank you for the review!

@Neko: I don't mind at all; in fact, I do believe I mentioned all of the mangas/animes that I have been inspired by in a later chapter and in the forum as well. I hope you will continue to read and enjoy and of course, find more differences than similiarities. Thank you for the review!

@Nekoii-desu: Chitose is someone who has perhaps sacrificed a little bit more than others when it comes to his life. Although we can equate one's suffering to another's, circumstances and feelings always differ. He tried to play the joker but had the table turned on him. It was naive of him, but it was an important lesson for him. Ten years later, in the present time now, he would never make that same mistake again. It's unfortunate that he and Takahiro should have met under such circumstances; if they didn't, perhaps Kazuya wouldn't even had a chance at the owner's heart. But alas, that's what life brings and in the end, life always turns out unexpectedly. Thank you for the review!

*sobs* Juuuuukaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~!!!

this story, this journey... Has been too great! *sobs*

I honestly do not understand why your freegit story aint getting more love from the aff public. TTwTT

I think I can phantom why... It's coz you don't have loads of sex in it, shame shame, but the majority of aff audience wants the sex and the sex only.... I think? shame. they missed out I guess XP stuuuuupid sex-maniacs.

Anyway, I shall do my best in prodding what little people I know to read this story~! XD

I'm sure, in the time to come, Heaven Far Away will gain more recognition. And will gain many fan's.

*sniffs* THANK YOU JUKA!!!! *glomps* I'm so happy I got to read this story!!!!

@Nekoii-desu:

Thank you for reading, I am glad that you enjoyed the story.

As for your question, Kazuya was referring to Father.

It was an interesting journey, writing this story. I hope the next one will be a little less dramatic on my side and hopefully the story can come out smoothly. I think for the characters of this story, it is good that they still live on in the minds of the readers. I'm sure each reader will come up with a suitable alternative for their endings and how their lives will continue to entwine around one another.

Thanks again!

• 7 months later...

Side story posted. Done upon request, and hopefully it wasn't too horrible. At least it seems to offer some closure and wrap-up for everyone involved?

@Gslinger:

Regarding Chitose, truthfully, he is my favorite character as well; even if it sounds rather strange to say so from such a perspective. I explained in semi-detail regarding the other characters' whereabouts over the past ten years and where they could project to, but I left Chitose's status a blank for that precise reason. Personally, I cannot think of someone who could be the fitful match for Chitose. I have envisioned many times, people, and scenarios as to what his continuation would be like, but I couldn't. Therefore, rather than placing him with someone whom I am only 70% sure of, I'd rather leave his status a blank to give imagination room for everyone who enjoyed the character. Therefore, you can choose to think that he suffered for 10 years and will continue to suffer; or you can choose to think that he had the best 10 years of his life, found someone to love and someone who loves him and gets his own "happily-ever-after" as the convention goes. I give the readers and myself that breathing space.

On a side note, happy endings are over rated in my humble opinion. And happy endings with a lover and a family are even more over rated in my humble opinion. That does not mean no one in my stories will have that happily-ever-after; it just means that unless it is absolutely, 120% fiftul for the story, plot, and character, then I won't feel the need for such an ending. I like to think that in a story, even without the words "happily ever after", if it was truly happy, then even with the most mundane activities, the readers can sense the happiness from conversation, action and the feelings that have been generated.

And I digressed quite a bit!

Thank you for reviewing and sharing your honest thoughts with me!

Edited by Jukstapositioned

Do I hear whispers of a Chitose side story? *w*

Read and reviewed ;3 Loved it Juka, it was great. And it wrapped up the wrap up even more tighter and neater. Feels so complete now. Yet there's space in this wrap for a little silver or two to slip out and cast their own nets

I hope this story garners more attention somehow, it's definitely worth a read and maybe another read.

^_________^~ Hmmm~

Side story posted. Done upon request, and hopefully it wasn't too horrible. At least it seems to offer some closure and wrap-up for everyone involved?

@Gslinger:

Regarding Chitose, truthfully, he is my favorite character as well; even if it sounds rather strange to say so from such a perspective. I explained in semi-detail regarding the other characters' whereabouts over the past ten years and where they could project to, but I left Chitose's status a blank for that precise reason. Personally, I cannot think of someone who could be the fitful match for Chitose. I have envisioned many times, people, and scenarios as to what his continuation would be like, but I couldn't. Therefore, rather than placing him with someone whom I am only 70% sure of, I'd rather leave his status a blank to give imagination room for everyone who enjoyed the character. Therefore, you can choose to think that he suffered for 10 years and will continue to suffer; or you can choose to think that he had the best 10 years of his life, found someone to love and someone who loves him and gets his own "happily-ever-after" as the convention goes. I give the readers and myself that breathing space.

On a side note, happy endings are over rated in my humble opinion. And happy endings with a lover and a family are even more over rated in my humble opinion. That does not mean no one in my stories will have that happily-ever-after; it just means that unless it is absolutely, 120% fiftul for the story, plot, and character, then I won't feel the need for such an ending. I like to think that in a story, even without the words "happily ever after", if it was truly happy, then even with the most mundane activities, the readers can sense the happiness from conversation, action and the feelings that have been generated.

And I digressed quite a bit!

Thank you for reviewing and sharing your honest thoughts with me!

Sorry to say Ms Juksta. I might have been a little snotty and hard-nosed about Chitose, call me silly but I thought you mostly let him out of the ending, because you didn't like him, but apparently I was totally wrong... yes I agree with you the guy does need someone extra-special... to bad it can't be me, because I have big crush on your character :flirtysmile:

Yes I guess happy-ever-after is a lovely fantasy and not

present in the real world, but holy poop, since we write fantasy/romance and we're the gods of the universe we create... we can make it come out any way we like! :yahoo:

If you can't find the perfect man for him [now there a true fantasy there no such thing as a perfect man] all :devil:'s! Yo have you considered a nice jet-set fan girl? :twirl: She'd take good care of him and cuddle with him, buy him all the fancy things he might ever need and show him off to her girlfriends. Bad me, then he'd only be trophy husband... not cool!

But then he has seen the best and worst of the male rich-elite, perhaps he would be happier with simple uncomplicated life, LOL maybe a nice handsome cowboy with a ranch, Shucks mam, it was just idea, didn't mean to step on your toes or your creations.

I'll just Keep my eyes out, and be patient and wait to see what you come up with, surely it will be more romantic and a lot more satisfying than any thing I'd come up with!

Cal the Gslinger :dualpistols:

Do I hear whispers of a Chitose side story? *w*

Read and reviewed ;3 Loved it Juka, it was great. And it wrapped up the wrap up even more tighter and neater. Feels so complete now. Yet there's space in this wrap for a little silver or two to slip out and cast their own nets

I hope this story garners more attention somehow, it's definitely worth a read and maybe another read.

^_________^~ Hmmm~

Dear Neko,

Thank you kindly, kiddo. for the heads up! I needed it!

Cal the Gslinger :dualpistols:

@Nekoii-desu:

Thank you for pointing out the typo, I have fixed it.

I have tried to see what each character could develop towards and to be when writing this side story and that was all I could come up with. (laugh) I do hope that it brought some closure, but at the same time, there are always new chapters to write about with their new lives. Even if Opiate may not be there anymore, the foundation upon which they have built their relationship certainly will allow that relationship to grow. I haven't planned that far ahead for In the End yet, maybe that is why I'm having trouble with the upcoming chapter. Perhaps we'll see more of Opiate in there as well! (laugh) As for your temporary confusion, it's okay, it happens. Sometimes, it's hard to keep my own head straight about which one I'm writing and what sort of time line I'm writing in.

As for a Chitose side story... if that urge ever comes, I won't push it away. However, as of right now, it doesn't look very probable.

Thank you for your review!

@Gslinger:

There is no need to apologize; honest thoughts are always welcome!

Who knows, maybe the type of person for Chitose really might have to be someone who is from a humble up-bringing and knows nothing about the glamorous world. (laugh) As a little confession while I was writing this story, in my opinion, the only person whom I could see with Chitose was actually Konbayoshi Atsushi. However, that relationship is way too messy and completely unhealthy that I did not even want to enter the room. Of course, if you promise to be kind and loving, maybe you will be the best answer for Chitose after all! (laugh)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.