Click Here!

Heaven Far Away

Jukstapositioned

This thread will be used for replies to reviews, author's notes and other unrelated matters. For example, the movies that I've watched this week or that dream I had long ago.

I hope to interact with everyone via this forum, and hope to get to know you better.

Please feel free to leave any comment, discussions are always welcome.

Last but not least, thank you very much, everyone.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chapter Eight Replies

@Nekoii-desu:

LMAO What manga was that? o.o And Opiate rooms are more than just kinky, I'm sure everything and anything imaginable will be possible in there. If not, there is always that specialty room.

As for the lunch, I apologize that it was confusing. So far, Chitose is the "girl" from the photograph. Kazuya mistakened Chitose's sex and thought he was a girl from the photograph, but in reality, he's a man. Chitose and Fuuyu are not related in any way at all, they only met each other because of Konbayoshi.

Konbayoshi's uncle will be talked about in detail as the story progresses on and in characters' interludes. Konbayoshi's uncle will officially be introduced in Bakusui's interlude, if my planning has not failed me. However, you are correct that Konbayoshi's uncle was the previous owner of Opiate and head of the Konbayoshi family. Chitose and Konbayoshi have been through many things together, you're very keen to have picked that up. Perhaps as the story progresses on, maybe there will be some sort of definition for their relationship. The promise will always be discussed in further detail in one of the interludes later on.

The idea was certainly to introduce Konbayoshi and Kazuya, *laughs*, slowly, they will surely make some progress. How fast that pace is will have to depend on how cooperative the two of them are. I hope to update regularly enough!

Also, thank you for the suggestion, I hope this forum will make interaction much easier. Feel free to leave any comments/concerns/questions/whatever you have here, I will reply within 24 hours.

Thank you for the review!

Chapter nine is finally up, I feel as if it's been three years since I last updated. This end of school thing is taking more of energy out of me than I thought. I hope the chapter is enjoyable and hopefully the next one won't take too long!

Random thought of the day: I want to RP again.

[reply to Juka on review reply for chap 9]

The manga is.... "Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de" by the mangaka "Umezawa Hana"

Its about a school that teaches sex (and its various techniques). The graduates of the school move on to become host's or are bought as pets or lovers. The chapters are mostly one-shots, depicting a certain student and his going-ons in school. Thou the chapters are one-shots, they are very much linked as a whole. Its uber cool imo *A*

You can read it on mangafox.com

So... Chitose is the girl from the photograph... Well that clears things up. But also, I don't think that would be the last we see of Fuyu either~

Bakusui's interlude seems to be one that would be of high importance (since uncle Konbayoshi will be in it). and Seeing as to how he is the oldest member of Opiate... I wonder what Baku-sensei was when he was not a trainer... *A*

He certainly has this enigmatic aura about him~

Okay~! :(

It's real good you got this forum thread. I hope the other reviewers will make an effort to visit it. At least over here we can talk comment, vent out concerns of frustration, without bothering the story page and the moderators.

And you do not need to reply within 24hours. XD You're not some automated machine are you?

I'd understand if you took some days or weeks. We online people, after all, do have an actual reality life to live in (sadly so... Since real life is not always as fun as the stories on here! XD )

Okay till later~

- Nekoii

Chapter Nine Reply

@Nekoii-desu:

You say "Here, I love Chitose", it would then imply that you don't really like him anywhere else? XDDDD He may be a lot younger than Konbayoshi and Bakusui, but he is just as mature as those two. Not to mention that he is quite scary, lol, there is a reason why Takumi told Kazuya to get along with Chitose.

Some fetishes are absolutely beyond me as well! However, I suppose if both partners involved enjoy it, then there is nothing else anyone can say. Personally though, I can't say I share the same taste when it comes to certain fetishes.

Bakusui's lessons are almost like things I would say to an audience. XD It's important to get these things correctly! Or else, it'd just be embarrassing to go into ER for something so private. And his interlude certainly will bring a look at Opiate when Konbayoshi's uncle was in charge. Since everyone else -other than Chitose- wasn't around when the uncle was still alive.

Oh and I don't need to reply within 24 hours, XD, but I know I will be able to. Hahah.

Edited by Jukstapositioned

Yay what luck! I woke up earlier than usual, and had some time to check a peek at AFF's latest column. and... HEY SAY! I see Heaven Far Away~! :lol:

Read and Reviewed ;)

Good luck for you exams~~~ =P I'm not schooling yet~~~ School doesn't start till autumn~~~ heheheheeeee~~~ But part-time job keeeels (at least there's money)

*iRambles* Laters~ ^^

- nekoii

Reply to Chapter 10 Review

@Nekoii-desu:

If they all saw it coming, the I'll be worried! I don't even know what's going to happen in the next chapter yet. Hahah

Other than the "traditional" vs "modern" styles, Bakusui promotes one's unique points while Chitose (though he doesn't do training often) promotes a more refined style. It would be hard to come to a middle ground for the two of them. XD That's why Bakusui is the lone trainer. Too many people will drive the hosts insane. XD

Kazuya's temporarily lost it. I think he'll find his humanity sooner or later. Hopefully! If not, I worry for him as well. The next chapter is half-written, and there will be surprises for Kazuya as well. Seeing as his plan would be foiled by external factors.

And I like your idea of posting the bios here, I will get to that later tonight!

Have fun at work, I'd rather the money than the exams I'm having right now. v.v

@_AshLee_:

Are you enjoying evil Kazuya? XD Thanks for the review!

• 2 weeks later...

Chapter eleven is finally up! Sorry for the delay, but exams are evil. And I've been busy managing a new RP community I had just opened with a friend. Now that they're both on track, I can finally more time to type up further advancements for this story. Thank you for reading, everyone!

Random thought of the day: I haven't been sleeping well this past week, what is going on~? @_@

I'm beginning to wonder if we're the only ones on this forum thread page. (Or maybe I'm the only one who relies here DX )

Anyway, latest chapter 11, read reviewed rated! It was a great chapter!!!! *kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* lotsa tension and lotsa questions and lotsa possibilities!

As for Baku-sensei. His training style promotes ones unique points, I guess, I understand that (*shrugs* huh). But Chitose is a world of his own, and taking note his background of sorts, well, *raises eyebrow* of cause he's refined. XD

Chitose is the number 1 uke, and I'm finally beginning to grasp why. Despite being the 'bottom', Chitose is most definitely capable of a dominant ruling character. The model example of "Do not judge a book by its cover". Thou not seeming the part, he's the one who is able to call all the shots...

And I think. that, despite Kazuya not liking Chitose much (due to jealousy), I think Chitose will begin to like Kazuya... But well who knows hey!

Laters~

Chapter 11 Replies:

GSlinger: Chitose is a made up name, but a rough translation is something like "thousand age". Thank you for reading and reviewing! ^^ Your name looks familiar, are we on other sites together?

Nekoii-desu: Kazuya's the type who would talk nasty and think nasty things, but he wouldn't actually hurt anyone, you're right. He's still a little too soft for that, and that's one of the reasons why Chitose thinks he will not be a successful host. Chitose on the other hand, is able to do many things that will cause pain and grief to other people. As the story advances, I'm sure we will see more of that from Chitose. And just like you said, that's part of what makes him the number one even after so long.

Bakusui and Chitose have known each other for a while now, so they are quite familiar with each other's ways. There is perhaps a mutual sort of understanding between the two of them that will be revealed later. Their paths crossed as early as when Konbayoshi's uncle was still alive and running Opiate.

The owner is just dense. There is practially no medicine on earth to save that man, I swear. He does have feelings for Kazuya, and I'm sure he's aware of them as well. For now, he may be at the stage where he's thinking that it's still platonic. >> Eventually, he will realize that it's no where near platonic. At the same time, there are lingering feelings involving Chitose as well. Those are harder to explain as of this moment, but with the progress of the story, I hope they will be portrayed a little more clearly. I think the fuss over Kazuya and the disregard of Chitose's wound (perhaps disregard is the wrong word here, the owner just didn't notice) is the first small turning point in the story. The major turning point should come in a couple of chapters.

Thank you very much for the review!

Chapter twelve is now up, I had totally forgot that I did not post this chapter. Next chapter will be another interlude before we continue on with the main story arc. This time, the interlude will focus on Takumi.

Random thought of the day: what happened to all the roleplay communities/forums out there? O_O

*pokes head in* aaaah, no new faces? *sads*

anyway Juka, R, R, and R 'ed ~! ^____^

My reviews lately are getting so damn long. Please shoot a bullet this way so I know that it's annoying you. (Then I can pipe it down. I can TRY to... XD )

Jaaaa~

PS: I don't know what happened to those RP com/frms out there (there where?)... o__o"""

Edited by nekoii

Chapter 12 Replies:

Nekoii-desu: Please allow me to say again that Chitose's and Konbayoshi's background and past together will be revealed at (literally) the end of the story. I have just planned out the rest of the story and if nothing major goes wrong, the story should end with three interludes to tie up the entire thing from beginning to end. So I do ask your patience in keeping those questions regarding the two of them 'till the very end.

I know this chapter didn't give Kazuya any time at all. v-v That will change soon enough! The next chapter will be an interlude like I mentioned and will give some insight into Takumi's past. Also, Gen isn't Akeno's exclusive. Gen is in exclusive with Shuzo. Akeno has always been nagging Takumi for an exclusive.

Truthfully, like you mentioned, the story has many layers to it. While Kazuya is the main character of the story, I feel that he is more of a supporting character to reveal the more complex relationships between those who have been in Opiate for a long while now. Chitose is certainly a major player in this story, he holds the key to many of the Konbayoshi's side of the story that Konbayoshi Takahiro doesn't even know. He is kinda like a bridge between the former owner of Opiate and the current owner.

And now, I'm the one who is blabbing. *laughs* I'm not sure if you still remember, but in this chapter, Chitose did mention a "Koki-san". He will be an important part of the story in a few more chapters' time, and Koki is heavily tied to Bakusui.

With that said, alright, thank you for the reviews! *-* I appreicate them very much.

And by RP communities, I mean RP communites on LJ mostly. T~T I pull myself away from a year and there is nothing around. *le sigh*

You know me from here, I have read quite number of your stories, I am a fan! And I dabble with my own naugthy tales, but their not of your true caliber. Constantly you come up with original ideas that keep me hanging-on until the very last chapter. Heaven Far Away would make a very good manga, I'd love to see the story Illustrated just to see what Chitose looks like, he is such an absolute deliciousily complex creature.... possibly the power behind the boss' throne so to speak, number one in the true since, ruler of Opiate organization. I am guessing his relationship to Konbayoshi's is not as a lover but more a parental brother/mother... he doesn't seem jealous of Kazuya, more amused and pleased that he inspires affection in Konbayoshi???

Chitose is the personification of the game he plays and the people he controls.... an exquisite killer butterfly perversely feminine, who flits from flower to flower dealing in honeyed pleasure and controling venom in equal measure, but appears to be harmless...but is not really... at all!

Hurry write more story, I can't wait, Calanthee aka Gslinger

Chapter 11 Replies:

GSlinger: Chitose is a made up name, but a rough translation is something like "thousand age". Thank you for reading and reviewing! ^^ Your name looks familiar, are we on other sites together?

Nekoii-desu: Kazuya's the type who would talk nasty and think nasty things, but he wouldn't actually hurt anyone, you're right. He's still a little too soft for that, and that's one of the reasons why Chitose thinks he will not be a successful host. Chitose on the other hand, is able to do many things that will cause pain and grief to other people. As the story advances, I'm sure we will see more of that from Chitose. And just like you said, that's part of what makes him the number one even after so long.

Bakusui and Chitose have known each other for a while now, so they are quite familiar with each other's ways. There is perhaps a mutual sort of understanding between the two of them that will be revealed later. Their paths crossed as early as when Konbayoshi's uncle was still alive and running Opiate.

The owner is just dense. There is practially no medicine on earth to save that man, I swear. He does have feelings for Kazuya, and I'm sure he's aware of them as well. For now, he may be at the stage where he's thinking that it's still platonic. >> Eventually, he will realize that it's no where near platonic. At the same time, there are lingering feelings involving Chitose as well. Those are harder to explain as of this moment, but with the progress of the story, I hope they will be portrayed a little more clearly. I think the fuss over Kazuya and the disregard of Chitose's wound (perhaps disregard is the wrong word here, the owner just didn't notice) is the first small turning point in the story. The major turning point should come in a couple of chapters.

Thank you very much for the review!

@Calanthee:

I fear you give me too much credit, I am just glad that you are enjoying it so far.

I won't lie, Chitose really can be counted as the true main character of this story. Kazuya is the literal main character as the story is about his time in Opiate, but without Chitose, the position he is in right now may not even be there in the first place. I hope to develop the more complex relationships further.

How I wish this could be turned into a manga, it would be a dream come true. XDD For Chitose, I had hoped that illustration would show that "golden" aura he has around him. The beautiful smile and harmless appearance, and yet, the morbidity hidden behind his masks.

Thank you so much for your words, I will certainly work harder!

Interlude two is now up. The chapter is from Takumi's point of view and follows up right after the previous chapter. It deals with Takumi's past and how he came to be a host at this club. It takes a little peek at Takumi's relationship with Chitose as well.

Random thought of the day: I wish I had someone to play my muse with. T~T It saddens me that he's all alone amongst all these people. Truly, crowds remind you of how alone you are.

{ is currently reading... [14. Interlude two - Hisayuki Takumi]... }

I'm putting this here (honestly, for my convinience sake), Juka, if you were to edit your upper post and put this there, then I'll remove it from here~ ^______^

Btw... is your muse an actual person, or something created by your brain?

My muse, however, has great joy running away from me... It seems to prefer loneliness than my company... <_<""

Edited by nekoii

Interlude II Replies:

@Nekoii-desu:

Takumi's love came a little too late, but at the same time, Shinakio's decision was a little too absolute as well. It was about the idea that perhaps nothing is impossible or set in stone, if only one could wait a little longer. It's just unfortunate that they could only brush shoulders by and not have the fate to stay together.

I hope Takumi will be able to move on as well. Knowing him though, Shinakio will probably forever be a mark on his heart.

I'm glad things are beginning to make more sense now! ^^ Slowly, all the questions should be answered!

Chitose and many people in the club have strong bonds, different kind of bonds, of course. Maybe Chitose and Takumi will become closer in the future.

Thank you very much for the review, I'm glad I could convey the messages through with this chapter!

And I have many muses, some are actual people and some are original. The one I was prefering to is an actual person sort of muse. *laughs* Do you RP as well?

I will post up the character bios in a new entry, thanks for reminding me!

Character Profiles

(May contain spoilers depending on where you are)

Ito Kazuya

- Host in training at Opiate

- Blonde hair/brown eyes

Konbayoshi Takahiro

- Owner of Opiate

- Black hair/dark blue eyes

Haruno Shouhei

- Manager of Opiate

- Auburn hair/green eyes

Bakusui Eiji

- Trainer of Opiate

- Light brown hair/hazel eyes

Hisayuki Takumi

- Number one seme of Opiate

- Brown hair/blue eyes

Shoto Ren

- Number two seme of Opiate

- Black hair/brown eyes

Toudo Chitose

- Number one uke of Opiate

- Long golden hair/golden eyes

Chikamasa Gen

- Number two uke of Opiate

- Black hair/blue eyes

Hoshino Ichiro

- Fashion Designer, client of Opiate

- Brown hair/brown eyes

Shuzo Akihito

- Model, client of Opiate

- Blonde hair/green eyes

Akeno Masato

- Actor, client of Opiate

- Hair color varies with each role/light blue eyes

Haruno Narumi

- Haruno Shouhei's wife

- Black hair/blue eyes

Sugimoto Shinakio

- Minister of Justice's son

- Takumi's 1st exclusive patron

Sugimoto

- Minister of Justice

Ichiaki Koki

- Former number 1.

- was Bakusui's lover

- died in the hands of Mukai

Interlude II Reply:

@Gslinger:

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. Takumi isn't as cold-hearted as he'd like to think, maybe he's just a little slow at realizing his feelings. And maybe before Shinakio, there really wasn't anyone who roused those feelings from within. At the same time, he could truly be counted as cold-hearted for he doesn't really care for much in this world. Other than those who are important to him, I daresay that even if he loses this job, he wouldn't be too affected.

Chitose's multitude of personality, I want to say, can be attributed to his past in some degree. Although he is younger than some of the other casts in this story, his brain has been exercised 'till the point of immortality, if I may. Of course, the development of what characterizes Chitose today will be explained further as the story progresses.

Thank you so much for the kind words; although I'd love to write for a living, I'm somehow not that convinced that I'll make it. *laughs* I'll need very original ideas to begin with, and then someone to edit my work extensively, then finding a publisher that'd actually be willing to look at my work, and then maybe hope for some sort of relase. Hahah, as you can see, I've yet to obtain the above points.

Thanks for reading!

Juksty,

Having read some authors who original published on here, and then later actually published their work later with some relatively unknow Yaoi publishers [that will remain nameless] These author's later works came out with disapointing elementary prose and utterly lifeless as if their muse took a hike..."quite elementary and very boring, my dear Watson!" almost if they were writing for twelve year olds.

Certainly you couldn't fall to their inferior level, even if you tried, do whatever makes you happy... even if you only write for yourself, which is the most important thing anyway. That is of course if you let us read it when your all done! You need not reply to this! Just hurry up with next part of the story, Cal the impatient Gunslinger LOL!

Interlude II Reply:

@Gslinger:

I'm glad you enjoyed the chapter. Takumi isn't as cold-hearted as he'd like to think, maybe he's just a little slow at realizing his feelings. And maybe before Shinakio, there really wasn't anyone who roused those feelings from within. At the same time, he could truly be counted as cold-hearted for he doesn't really care for much in this world. Other than those who are important to him, I daresay that even if he loses this job, he wouldn't be too affected.

Chitose's multitude of personality, I want to say, can be attributed to his past in some degree. Although he is younger than some of the other casts in this story, his brain has been exercised 'till the point of immortality, if I may. Of course, the development of what characterizes Chitose today will be explained further as the story progresses.

Thank you so much for the kind words; although I'd love to write for a living, I'm somehow not that convinced that I'll make it. *laughs* I'll need very original ideas to begin with, and then someone to edit my work extensively, then finding a publisher that'd actually be willing to look at my work, and then maybe hope for some sort of relase. Hahah, as you can see, I've yet to obtain the above points.

Thanks for reading!

I'm glad things are beginning to make more sense now! ^^ Slowly, all the questions should be answered!

Chitose and many people in the club have strong bonds, different kind of bonds, of course. Maybe Chitose and Takumi will become closer in the future.

Thank you very much for the review, I'm glad I could convey the messages through with this chapter!

And I have many muses, some are actual people and some are original. The one I was prefering to is an actual person sort of muse. *laughs* Do you RP as well?

I will post up the character bios in a new entry, thanks for reminding me!

*has just finnished reading chapter 13:Opiate*

Well. A huge issue has been cleared up, that's for sure. After this, if Konbayoshi continues denying his 'unhealthy' attraction to Kazuya, then someone ought to shoot him. Someone like Chitose perhaps. Thou Chitose currently has a... hmmm.... something's going on...

Well Takumi, seize your opportunity... now would be good.

I have muses, whom are, fictional made-up imaginary beings that float in my... head? o__o""

and I have a beta, who claims she is equipped with a whip which I have never seen, ready to whip me when I do not type (vomit) out my updates... *is suffering an authoress's block*

And I used to RP... alot. on online communities and then with those people online via msn RP. But I decided to stop. Forcefully stop. As RP-ing causes my plot bunnies to go on hyper fucklikebunnies mode which is not good. Coz then, I'll have more plot bunnies than I can type out throughout my lifetime. Which is bad.

So yeah *sighs*... shits, now I'm tempted to RP.... *headwall* Gaaaaahh!!! NOOOoooessss!!!! *head-wall-slams* Graaahblluurrghhbulb--- *spasms* -blubgrluhurg-*foams at mouth* .........

okay. I shall go leave you a review now. *floats off*

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.