Click Here!

About Story Recommendations/favs

Guest bellakuuipo

Guest bellakuuipo

A friend of mine recently came onto the site and e-mailed me to her horror all the recommendations she had on her profile was all missing. when I went to my profile I also saw my favorites were missing as well. May I ask is this only temp or is our recommendation section all lost for good?

bellakuuipo@yahoo.com

Guest DarkAvenger

The recommended reading has been turned off until it can be re-coded to work properly.

At this point in time, it would display whatever story had the same story number as the story you /really/ wanted to recommend, no matter what section of the site you were in. So say, you recommended an InuYasha story with Story ID #######, well, if you then went to the Naruto section of the site on your profile, you would see the story there that has Story ID #######, even though you did not recommend that one.

There are several things in the list of things that need to be done prior to working on this. (The list goes by order of importance.) Sorry for the inconvenience, however it is suggested that in the meantime, you simply bookmark the stories in your browser so that you may refer back to them.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.