Click Here!

the Dark Mark

Guest MacPhisto

• 2 weeks later...
is the tattoo seen in the movies canon? or did Jo provide a more accurate description elsewhere?

Ermm... all I can recall at this point is that in the books she informed us that it was a skull with a snake leaving from it's mouth. How that snake moved around and how the skull looked was (I believe) not stipulated further. But I could be wrong, it's been a while since I last read the books.

Seeing how Jo seems to draw a lot too, she might have given the movie makers a sketch of what it looked like, but this is pure speculation on my end. I haven't seen an interview where they discussed the making of the Dark Mark in the movie. They could easily have put that together themselves.

Guest MacPhisto
Ermm... all I can recall at this point is that in the books she informed us that it was a skull with a snake leaving from it's mouth. How that snake moved around and how the skull looked was (I believe) not stipulated further. But I could be wrong, it's been a while since I last read the books.

Seeing how Jo seems to draw a lot too, she might have given the movie makers a sketch of what it looked like, but this is pure speculation on my end. I haven't seen an interview where they discussed the making of the Dark Mark in the movie. They could easily have put that together themselves.

I'm planning on getting the tattoo, and I want it to be "historically accurate"

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.