Click Here!

Loves Bitter Rival

1babygirl

I would suggest that you buy the book Noelle by Diane Palmer, that is the story Grizzlepot plagiarized to make that story

see here for information...

http://www2.adult-fanfiction.org/forum/inde...mp;#entry202197

Why on earth do you want a copy of a plagiarized story?

I wanted to compare the story to the original myself to see how much she actually plagiarized. I basically was curious about the difference between being inspired by another story and full out plagiarism. the author said it had not been posted to the hall of shame.

Edited by 1babygirl

Well, she's obviously wrong, because she is Hall of Shamed. FYI, I don't Hall of Shame anyone without hard proof, that is easily seen. So, you can look at the screens and compare, and see where she copied WORD FOR WORD, in several different places in her story, from several different places in the original novel.

Um I read all of that Grizzlepot story. Honestly it wasn't that great. Now I see why. Just changing place and people names didn't make a lot of sense. Along with the fact that it was set in 1902, without an explanation as to why.

I saw the hall of shame :D yay for demongoddess. Wow! (I never heard of the original book, reading those excerpts I was shocked.) Grizzle said it was based on it, not ripping it off. The other curious thing was that whatever reviewer told her that it was a rip off and plagerised hadn't had their review left up. :unsure:

Yeah take the advice of the others, read the original, the short bit i've seen is definitely of superior quality.

Oh yeah and I saw what's in her profile. :lol: Bull!!! She is so not sorry. It reads fake. She thought she could get away with quickly posting then taking down. Definitely not sorry.

My apologies, couldn't help the urge to put in my two knuts.

Oh yeah and I saw what's in her profile. throwup.gif Bull!!! She is so not sorry. It reads fake. She thought she could get away with quickly posting then taking down. Definitely not sorry.

The profile, as it is now, is something we did. It''s meant to read fake and be snarky and sarcastic hehehee :lol:

The profile modifications for this sort of thing are not written by me. I can't write to save my life, so I enlisted the aid of the rest of the mods to give me stuff to work with. :lol:

As to the review that was deleted, I'd bet that was Grizzlepot who deleted it, as it was a valid accusation. The authors have control of what stays in their review boards, and can delete from them at will.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.