Click Here!

Testicles and Temperature Regulation

Palantean Writer

If you put an ice cube to most parts of the body, that body part will chill. Then, when you take the ice cube away, either the body will overcompensate or your sense of contrasting temperatures mean that that same part feels hotter than usual, a short while after the ice cube is removed.

However, I suspect there's a body part that flouts this trend - the testicles. Is this the case?

What I'm thinking is that the testicles rise and fall to change their proximity to the body in order to maintain a regular temperature. So if you did the ice trick with testicles, would they get that sense of extra warmth described above as other body parts do, or would that not occur?

You're just trying to see how many guys you can get to go put ice on their secret private boy parts, and then admit to it, aren't you?

You're just trying to see how many guys you can get to go put ice on their secret private boy parts, and then admit to it, aren't you?

OMG! I about died laughing at that one! Good one Keith! <_<

:lol:

How can you call yourself a respectable member of this forum if you won't pack your testicles in ice for the sake of a complete stranger's research? Eh? How can you?

A respectable member of the forum?

I take it you haven't read my stuff, then. Zoophilia is not the acme of respectability. Nor is graphic Smurf smoochies...

Okay. Based on a few years of informal observation, the skin reacts like skin anywhere. Splash something cold on them, then let warmth touch them, the warmth is amplified by comparison, same as the elbow or knee. It's just a lot more noticeable.

They shrink up when excited. I believe this aids in projecting the payload.

They also shrink up defensively when chilled. I'm not sure if they're trying to minimize surface area or they're crowding to the body to gain body heat.

I think they fall when relaxed both to increase the surface area, and shed heat, and to attempt to distance themselves from the heat of the body, to decrease the heat.

I think the reactions are based on some sort of ideal temperature range, not a desire to be as cool as possible. Too hot, the spermies die, too cold, the testes become disfunctional. And the owner distracted from accomplishing anything but whining...

oooookay....

Now that I've finished losing a lung from laughing, me being me, and ever curious, thought I'd see if there was actual research for this. Not surprisingly, there is. :lol:

Testicular hyperthermia

Journal of Andrology

BioOne

Testicular hypothermia

PubMed.gov

The Royal Society of Medicine

European Surgical Research

and now for cooling devices....who'da thunk they made radiators for balls?

Testicular Hypothermia Device

Male Contraceptive Device