Click Here!

Looking for inu/sess story please

madamdragon

I am looking for a story and I cant remember the name so I hope someone can help me out!

I dont remember how it all begins but SEsshomaru goes looking for Inuyasha and they have a discussion about mating. and Inu tells him that Sess wouldnt be able to give him the one thing he wants most and thats love.

When Sess feels bad he goes looking for inuyasha and finds him up in a tree jerking off, and sess goes to the branch below him and starts to touch himself. When Sess lets out a moan inu looks below him and sees Sess so he jumps down and joins him and they both enjoy the night. in the morning SEss tells inu to come home with him and when inu gets there the guards dont let him in until sess comes to help out.

Anyway as it continues inu goes into the bth to think about his thoughts and finds sess in there as well. the heat and the sight of each other riles them up and they begin to mate each other until jaken interupts saying Kagome is there demanding to see inuyasha.

Well as an arguement goes on between inu and kagome she sits him into the floor and inu was cowering behing sess and sends both of them into the ground. Sess gets angry and throws kagome out. and later that night Sess is roaming the halls thinking and runs into inuyasha when they try to get out of each others way sess tells im to move or he might lose control. Inu tells him he wants to mate with him so sess takes him to his chanbers where they mate at last.

So if anyone knows about this one let me know please!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.