Click Here!

Would Like a Beta for an Original fic

RiddleOfAllTime

I would Like a Beta for my story 'Trust Us' in the original section of AFF. I have never posted stories online and this is my first, I have also never have had a Beta before either so I don't really know what to expect. All I know is that I need a little help to make my story a bit better for people who read it. So I would appreciate it if someone would help me :rolleyes: .

Your friend R.O.A.T

• 1 month later...

PM me and I'll send you my email address so we can get to work. Don't worry--for a beta, I wear kid gloves when dealing with the people I work with--excepting one of my collaboration partners, who teases me and gets wicked verbal responses thrown back in his face (and generally I stick my tongue out at him, too).

If I tell you you're doing something wrong, I'll tell you how to fix it--or at least the method that works for me, which usually helps others. So don't think I'm going to be mean to you. It's not my style.

I very much appreciate you for wanting to become my beta but (i hope you don't take this the wrong way) i do not see how you can be able to help me when there are so many other stories that you have replied to be a beta to. Though i don't doubt you being able to multi task but I am uncomfortable knowing that my story might not be as good as it should be when my beta has so many other stories in the head to help out.

R.O.A.T

And so far no one else has accepted my help but one, which is part of why I replied to so many people. And the other person I'm working with isn't even going to have time to send me anything for at least two weeks.

In that case then i would love to have you as a beta. though as a fare warning I do not know exactly where this story is going right now i have thoughts that i want to do and getting there is just a bit of problem and i plan on there being sex (it wouldn't be on AFF if there wasn't lol) and i hope your ok with that.

Perfectly fine by me. Just send something to me at wolf.kin.flight@gmail.com with the heading Beta, and I'll help you out.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.