Click Here!

looking for dramione

electric nachos

I'm looking for a dramione. begins with hermione and ron being married. he cheats, or does something bad to her and she leaves. she runs into draco and they become friends. harry and ginny support her through her problems with ron. hermione buys a new house and draco helps her fix it up... i think he kind of does it as a surprise for her at first. they slowly develope a relationship, keeping it simple between them as they don't want to make it harder for hermione to divorce ron. once the divorce goes through, they consummate the relationship. after, not too long, she gets pregnant and they marry. nice story... can't remember what it's called.

any help would be appreciated.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking for a dramione. begins with hermione and ron being married. he cheats, or does something bad to her and she leaves. she runs into draco and they become friends. harry and ginny support her through her problems with ron. hermione buys a new house and draco helps her fix it up... i think he kind of does it as a surprise for her at first. they slowly develope a relationship, keeping it simple between them as they don't want to make it harder for hermione to divorce ron. once the divorce goes through, they consummate the relationship. after, not too long, she gets pregnant and they marry. nice story... can't remember what it's called.

any help would be appreciated.

That sounds alot like dynonugget's "How You Need It" It's been taken off AFF but if you go to http://hp.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296825751

it links to livejournal where I've heard it may still be posted. Good Luck :lol:

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.