Click Here!

Twilight couple lists

Guest JaceDamian23

Guest JaceDamian23

I actually just messaged one of the admins before I saw this area on here. I'm posting it here incase they don't see my message or incase I pmed the wrong admit. (sorry)

Anyway I really would love a Twilight couple list (like how harry Potter has a huge section of couples) It would make it a lot easier to find certain story couples that you are personally looking for....

Like maybe a list of the main couples and some UC couples...Like Bella/Jasper, Rose/Jacob, Emmett, Bella, Rose, Edward, Alice, Edward, etc.

A lot of people don't let us know who the main couple is in their info and when there isn't a couple list then you have to go thru so many stories that you don't want to read, to find those stories with the pairing of your choice. And that can honestly get annoying sometimes.

Also maybe you can take the Twilight out of the book area and have it separate like harry Potter, Buffy, and those other ones. Maybe it will be more popular.

Thanks in advance

First of all, it doesn't qualify for a separate subdomain. A new top level in books, yes. But not a new subdomain.

Secondly, to create the pairings that you're talking about, means I have to re-sort the whole thing. I can, of course, work with the data I already have for the stories that were there when we finished sorting books. But I still then need to go through what's left.

You pm'd the right person, as the one who would do all this is me.

Now, having said all this, I do have it scheduled for me to do the top level and re-sort. However, it's not something I'll be doing right this minute, more like in the next couple of weeks.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.