Click Here!

Zuko slavefic

I have a challenge for people. In episode 52, when Zuko offers himself as a prisoner, I want someone to change what happened so that Zuko becomes a slave instead of being sent away. If someone manages, I'll be happy. I have yet to see a fic like this, so I want to see what happens. If you need a prologue or summary to work off of, I'll do what I can to help. Please let me know if you take up the challenge so I can read it.

Edited by Akari_Tenshi

• 2 months later...
I have a challenge for people. In episode 52, when Zuko offers himself as a prisoner, I want someone to change what happened so that Zuko becomes a slave instead of being sent away. If someone manages, I'll be happy. I have yet to see a fic like this, so I want to see what happens. If you need a prologue or summary to work off of, I'll do what I can to help. Please let me know if you take up the challenge so I can read it.

This actually sounds like a fun one to toy with.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest JapanesePower

I'll see what I can rustle up because I have weeks of spare time on me. Does it have to be a story? Could it be a one-shot or a two-shot or something? Because I've got quite a Lemony, fluffy Zutara Slave draft going on inside my head...? :drool:

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.