Click Here!

Not hers!

I was surfing FF.net and imagine my surprise to find a story I have posted here but had removed from there. Yes the person who uploaded it gave credit... to the wrong set of people... No one asked me or the other writer if it could be uploaded there... but there it sits with reviews begging for updates. Our original description... gone, Our original A/N.... gone, Our original story... well the first chapter is there hence the begging for more. I would really like to stomp this person into a whole or set loose a vicious swarm of mosquitoes! I don't think (A/N: This is a story I found on by: cutsydrivvenfairy.) cuts it for the giving credit.

OK... I am off to.... YELL at something!

Heh. You could leave a review letting the others reading it know that 1-The story is YOURS, not this person's, and 2-they took it from a different site entirely, lastly 3-if they want updates/news of any of YOUR stuff, then obviously they need to contact you, not the plagiarist.