Click Here!

Looking for a Beta

CrazyPedantic

Greetings and salutations. :)

I'm new to posting although I've been reading fanfiction for... 7 years! (Bloody Hell, I only just realised how long!) :(

I mainly write Harry Potter stories and have several in the works at the moment. Only two have been posted so far. I am looking for someone to read through and correct spelling and obvious grammar mistakes. I use the British and Australian spelling of words so I need someone who won't try and correct words like: realise and colour and favourite.

I am a soppy romantic at heart so most of my ideas have romance and a bit of angst. Also hate Ron Weasley and bash him whenever possible. I tend to write chapters that have an average of 5000 words. Some are shorter and some are longer. That's an estimate.

I am looking for someone reliable who will take up to a week and no more per chapter.

TTFN

Crazy Pedantic :)

P.S. The two fics I have going are called "Quarantine" and "Old Enemies, New Friends." Both are at Harry Potter archive under the Draco/Hermione pairing. So far my feedback has been very positive.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to beta your stories. I have read what you have written and really enjoyed them! I am new to betaing, but not to editing as I do it for first years at university. I am a history major/English minor in my third year. I am from Canada so also use the British spelling. Reply or e-mail me if you are interested.

Alyssa

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, I would like to beta your stories. I have read what you have written and really enjoyed them! I am new to betaing, but not to editing as I do it for first years at university. I am a history major/English minor in my third year. I am from Canada so also use the British spelling. Reply or e-mail me if you are interested.

Alyssa

Thanks for the offer. I've sent you a PM with my email address. :(

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.