• Yuna (FFX and X-2)
    • Rikku (FFX and X-2)
    • One of the male characters
    • Other

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I'm pretty lucky here. Two people voted Tifa and one voted Celes. They're just in luck, because I snuffed both of the girls

Final Fantasy VI: Addio alla Carne (Celes)

http://ff.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600005355

Final Fantasy VII: Jenova's Revenge (Tifa)

http://ff.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600005304

I hope whoever voted on those two characters likes my fanfics.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Double

Selphie, she doesn't have to be tortured to death, she just has to die. Out of all of the Final Fantasy games I've played she is the one that got on my nerves the most.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Pavana Lachrimae

Oooh, nice poll! Snuff is a tragically underappreciated genre within fanfiction.

I'm curious who else ticked the "male character" option, and which character(s) they had in mind...

Guest Pavana Lachrimae
I'm gonna have to show these links to my acquaintence Heywood. I'm sure he'll get a kick out of 'em.

Fraternising with the enemy?! Knorg! How could you? tongue.gif

(I thought I recognised your name from somewhere! Dude... can't believe Heywood is still around...)

Fraternising with the enemy?! Knorg! How could you? tongue.gif

(I thought I recognised your name from somewhere! Dude... can't believe Heywood is still around...)

Wotcha Sofa. Ya need to update yer AFF page profile link there, still goes to the old server tongue.gif (see the thread up in aimless babble if ya don't know what I mean)

Yeah, Mr H is still around on LJ and that. Still loves a good fanfiction read, so I understand.

Guest Pavana Lachrimae
Wotcha Sofa. Ya need to update yer AFF page profile link there, still goes to the old server tongue.gif (see the thread up in aimless babble if ya don't know what I mean)

Oops. Hadn't noticed that. Thank you very much!

I should pop back to GAFF at some point. I haven't tried to gouge my own eyes out for, oh, months now. Ah, good times...

• 3 months later...

I will probably take a beating for this one, but as I have killed her in one of my fics and found it EMENSELY enjoyable - I had to cast a vote for Rinoa. I know, I know - I can hear a few boo's and curses directed at me right now, but I can't help it. I hate it when someone uses their Shannon Dougherty looks and sex appeal to make a perfectly good lone wolf go bad *pout* blink.gif

I will probably take a beating for this one, but as I have killed her in one of my fics and found it EMENSELY enjoyable - I had to cast a vote for Rinoa.  I know, I know - I can hear a few boo's and curses directed at me right now, but I can't help it.  I hate it when someone uses their Shannon Dougherty looks and sex appeal to make a perfectly good lone wolf go bad *pout* blink.gif

I'm sooooooo gonna get flamed for what I'm about to say:

How about Rinoa and her wolf are shagging like, well, dogs and, whatever that wolf is called, ends up eating her.

Oh! And this mental image of Squall and Seifer having Zell tied down while trying to discover if Zell really is a chicken at heart XD

I really need to stop reading Deathstalker's fics think.gif

I will probably take a beating for this one, but as I have killed her in one of my fics and found it EMENSELY enjoyable - I had to cast a vote for Rinoa.  I know, I know - I can hear a few boo's and curses directed at me right now, but I can't help it.  I hate it when someone uses their Shannon Dougherty looks and sex appeal to make a perfectly good lone wolf go bad *pout* blink.gif

I figured she'd be your favorite Leonhart. laugh.gif

I figured she'd be your favorite Leonhart.  laugh.gif

[quote}

I knew you'd pick up on that one horrorgal- biggrin.gif

Snuff fics aren't always bad fics - as long as the person writing them isn't trying to get rid of some deep seeded aggression or frustration that is. It depends on how it's done - is it a sacrifice for the greater good? (Again I go back to Rinoa) I felt much better about not having to write about a certain character - the only problem is that she keeps popping up - damn the luck.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.