Click Here!

Ideas wanted: Saving someone from blackmail

NinjaGaijin

Hi guys,

Currently working on a story plan that involves blackmail. A female office worker gets blackmailed by colleagues, who had videotaped her masturbating in the office after hours. She is forced to do everything they wanted, including giving them sexual favours. I plan to have her saved at the end, with the help of another colleague sympathetic to her.

I need some creative ideas about how the sympathetic colleague would save her. What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

I need some creative ideas about how the sympathetic colleague would save her. What can I do?

She becomes enthusiastic for the sex. Says she's broken all barriers and, among other things, wants to lick edible cock rings off of her tormentors.

The kick is, the rings are made of candy but formed around tightly stretched super elastic rubber bands. Between her saliva and their body heat, the things go Kershnappo! constrict around the base of their cocks, and require medical attention to remove.

Hmm, creative ways for her to break free of being blackmailed eh?

Given the circumstances of her capture, it's going to be a bit of a challenge. On the one hand, if the heroic colleague shows the tape to their boss, she stands to be fired, on the other hand, it may ruin the girl's reputation within the company. Talk about a big ethical problem. :-\

Hmm, creative ways for her to break free of being blackmailed eh?

Given the circumstances of her capture, it's going to be a bit of a challenge. On the one hand, if the heroic colleague shows the tape to their boss, she stands to be fired, on the other hand, it may ruin the girl's reputation within the company. Talk about a big ethical problem. :-\

That's why I'm looking for ideas...

My collaborator said she'd use the easy way of just having the colleague attack the blackmailers and fight them, causing a ruckus which will attract everyone's attention. The girl's saved but she's going to be fired...

Just finding and destroying the tapes she gets blackmailed with would be too easy, right?

As would, say, making a video of the blackmailers raping the blackmailed and getting 'em sent to prison?

On that note, maybe blackmailing the blackmailer? Turning the tables on them.

Hmmm, turning the tables on the blackmailers. Interesting, yet highly unethical for the hero to be doing. :\

Also, if the hero turned his blackmail of the original blackmailers over to the cops, he would get arrested, as blackmail is illegal. No offense, but it sounds as if you might be writing yourself into a corner Ninja.

Hmmm, turning the tables on the blackmailers. Interesting, yet highly unethical for the hero to be doing. :\

Also, if the hero turned his blackmail of the original blackmailers over to the cops, he would get arrested, as blackmail is illegal. No offense, but it sounds as if you might be writing yourself into a corner Ninja.

Heroes can be naughty sometimes too. I don't know, I think there's still room before Ninja's written into a corner.

If he turns his evidence off to the police anonymously, there's no need for the police to know he was blackmailing them beforehand.

Blackmail is illegal, providing the cops with evidence is not.

If he turns his evidence off to the police anonymously, there's no need for the police to know he was blackmailing them beforehand.

Blackmail is illegal, providing the cops with evidence is not.

Hmm... That's some valuable input. That way the cops can bust the bad guys without putting the sympathetic colleague in legal trouble.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmm... That's some valuable input. That way the cops can bust the bad guys without putting the sympathetic colleague in legal trouble.

Seems to me this course demands the heroine both to press charges and to become a witness, and I'm not sure how much that can be kept quiet. It also doesn't stop the blackmailers from talking to the press and smearing her name, since they're already busted -- what have they got to lose?

At the end of the day, there really are only three options to get out of blackmail:

1) Make it impossible: remove all evidence or kill the blackmailers

2) Make it unwise: counter-blackmail, some threat or another

3) Make it powerless: own up to the truth proudly and find a new job....

It might actually make for an interesting story (with some emotional/psychological depth) to have a caring colleague coax her into trusting him, then helping her make the big step for #3. And of course, helping her deal with the consequences -- we live for the "comfort after the hurt", after all :rolleyes:

Seems to me this course demands the heroine both to press charges and to become a witness, and I'm not sure how much that can be kept quiet. It also doesn't stop the blackmailers from talking to the press and smearing her name, since they're already busted -- what have they got to lose?

At the end of the day, there really are only three options to get out of blackmail:

1) Make it impossible: remove all evidence or kill the blackmailers

2) Make it unwise: counter-blackmail, some threat or another

3) Make it powerless: own up to the truth proudly and find a new job....

It might actually make for an interesting story (with some emotional/psychological depth) to have a caring colleague coax her into trusting him, then helping her make the big step for #3. And of course, helping her deal with the consequences -- we live for the "comfort after the hurt", after all :)

Hmm...

The story's being written at present. And looks like it'll be getting towards a mix of options 1 and 3. The blackmailers would be punished, but the lady would face troubles also. Then again she will have someone to turn to, which is not bad.