Click Here!

Princess AbixNaraku

Konekodemon

These two, I think they'd be perfect for each other. They both think the same, there both just as evil and powerful. Plus, they both have very similar looks, like in the hair and face. So, anyone have a Princess AbixNaraku love story? Please, don't ingore me this time. I really need to find this story. From now on I will not help anyone on this site find stories unless I start getting help finding the ones I'm looking for.

Edited by Konekodemon

These two, I think they'd be perfect for each other. They both think the same, there both just as evil and powerful. Plus, they both have very similar looks, like in the hair and face. So, anyone have a Princess AbixNaraku love story? Please, don't ingore me this time. I really need to find this story. From now on I will not help anyone on this site find stories unless I start getting help finding the ones I'm looking for.

I looked on ff.net I didn't find that pairing, I didn't come across any on mediaminer either, it might be best to write the first one, I do agree those two are good together

• 10 months later...
Guest FaeLillith

hm... i've never written anything with Naraku in it. I'll be happy to give it a shot and write this. I am getting kinda tired of writing Naruto stuff. What do you want in it?

• 9 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.