Click Here!

What happens when either Keith or I max out?

Animedevildog

I was browsing through the weapons section of the Attack Shop, and I noticed something. The most powerful weapon listed is the Stealth Bomber. Now, since you need to have a minimum of 11,501 Strength points to use it, it will probably be a while before either one of us reaches that point. What happens though when either him or I exceed 13,500 in both Strength and Health points? Are their any plans for even greater weapons? I think there must not be too many good ideas for more distructive weaponry... (except for maybe a date with either Oprah or Hillary Clinton)

Well, as a vet with 16 patrols on subs, i'd like to see

13,501 to 15000 = Trident II Submarine

Then, i dunno, what about:

15001 to 17,500 = Keith

17501 to 19,000 = AniDevilDog

???

I mean, i think it'd just be nifty cool to see "Keith hits you with Keith and does 16034 damage."

Fast Attack or Boomers Keith?

I like those ideas. Considering that you and I are the two that all the rest need to beat... Or more to the point, me beat you, and everyone else guns for me, cause they can still attempt to kill me. (shades of Afro Samurai anyone lol)

Keith,

How 'bout you put up various classes of subs, say around 5 of 'em?

hehe, could do a Keith and animedevildog too, that would be FUNNY

Sub classes:

Seawolf

Virginia

Ohio (i was on the Maryland and the Rhode Island)

Los Angeles

Benjamin Franklin (I was on the Benjamin Franklin and the George Washington Carver)

Ah, he was on a couple of different Boomers. Not a job I would want, though I think it would be a Yaoi fan's dream "come" true... (think phoenically)

Think about it, a giant phallis filled with "seamen"... lol

Just pickin on you Keith, no harm meant. DemonGoddess, you have to realize the long standing rivalry between the Navy and the Marine Corps. About as bad as the Army/Navy College football rivalry.

Hey, why does the navy carry Marines around on all their ships?

Cheaper than sheep!

13,501 to 14000 Seawolf

14001 to 14500 Los Angeles

14501 to 15000 Virginia

15501 to 16000 Ohio

16001 to 16500 Benjamin Franklin

16501 to 17000 Keith

16501 to 17000 Animedevildog

16501 to 17000 Dominic Shade

16501 to 17000 (Next person to get over 500 levels)

A Marine on the Tender called me a squid once.

"Defined as an animal that swims in the ocean and shit on Marine life? Thanx."

LMAO, I understand the rivalry very, very well. That one is about as bad as the one between Army and Air Force. Have cousins still in service (2 Marines),some retired (Navy, Army), dad and uncle were in service before I was born (Army, Marines), my youngest boy is a Marine. So yeah, heard the squid jokes, the jarhead jokes, the grunt jokes....most of my life...

Wait a minute... don't you mean your youngest brother? lol

Thats cool beans that you have a kid in the Corps. Myself, my son is in the Navy.

@Keith:

I would be willing to place odds on it being Kero1984. He seems bound and determined to catch up with me. Then again, he is also playing catch-up in Combat Arms, (me = Command Seargant Major(3); him = Master Seargant(3) on all the anime that we watch, singing ability...

So yeah, heard the... jokes....most of my life...
When i was home on leave, we had an unrehearsed telling of one joke to great effect.

I walked into the kitchen where my dad and a friend of his were talking to the friend's son. He'd just signed up for the Air Force and was leaving for boot camp in a couple of days.

Dad turned to me and asked, "Hey, what was the most painful thing they did to you in boot camp?"

I instantly replied: "Square needled in the left testicle. The one they stab you with to make sure your nervous system isn't compromised. See, they take you into-"

Friend's kid screams something like, "My God! It's TRUE!" and runs out of the room, screaming. Dad and Friend, veterans both, laugh until they snort beer out of their noses.

So yeah, heard the squid jokes, the jarhead jokes, the grunt jokes....most of my life...

Keith, your EVIL!71baldboy.gif

DemonGoddess, here's one you might not have heard...

The senior Drill Instructor was doing a pre-inspection before their final drill to make sure that his recruits were properly squared away before going in front of the Base Commanding General. Walking slowly down the line, he sees that one recruit has a slight smudge on his belt buckle. Drawing back, he plants an upercut square into the recruit's gut.

"DID THAT HURT?"

"NO SIR!" came the reply.

"AND WHY NOT?"

"BECAUSE I'M A MARINE AND I CAN TAKE IT SIR!"

Walking down a bit more, he stops and notices some dust on a recruit's shoes. He then brings his foot up and stomps down as hard as he can on the offending foot.

"DID THAT HURT?"

"NO SIR!"

"AND WHY NOT?"

Going to the next recruit, he has him hold out his hands. There is dirt under the fingernails. The drill Instructor is displeased and pulls out a baton, bringing it down sharply upon the recruit's knuckles.

"DID THAT HURT?"

"NO SIR!"

"AND WHY NOT?"

He walks a few feet farther, then stops. He stares. He stands back in shock! He CANNOT believe what he is seeing! Sticking out for all the world to see is this penis, as bold as can be. Outraged, the Drill Instructor steps back, takes the baton in both hands, and slams it down with all his might upon the offending penis.

"DID THAT HURT?"

"NO SIR!"

"AND WHY NOT?"

"BECAUSE IT BELONGS TO THE GUY BEHIND ME SIR!"

I'd almost bet you haven't heardthis one before:

A destroyer pulled into Borneo for liberty. Cut down to a skeleton watch, most of the ship was empty for the night.

A few piers down, a ship was loading local cargo for export. Among the crates was an orangutan, who broke out of his cage.

The ape traveled the waterfront in the dark, and finally reached the destroyer. He climbed the mooring lines, boarded, and climbed up the smokestack.

Inside the stack, the confused animal made it down to the engine room, and started wandering around. He came to an electrical panel, opened for maintenance, ignored the safety ropes, and managed to make contact with an extremely high voltage contact.

Bright blue spark and the ship is suddenly dark throughout.

A few minutes later, two hull techs are searching with their flashlights for the problem. They come on the dark burnt hairy body.

They shine the flashlight on his long, long arms. They look at each other.

They look at his short stubby legs. They look at each other.

They look at his face for a long time.

Finally, the third class tells the seaman: 'Okay, his legs are too short for a machinist mate, his arms are too long for a boiler tech, and he's too hairy for an electrician. Call the wardroom, see if any of the junior officers are missing.'

• 4 weeks later...
I would be willing to place odds on it being Kero1984. He seems bound and determined to catch up with me. Then again, he is also playing catch-up in Combat Arms, (me = Command Seargant Major(3); him = Master Seargant(3) on all the anime that we watch, singing ability...

*dramatically sighs* Now I'm hurt that no one thinks I'll be next! Just you wait (..."Henry Higgens, just chu wait!")! When this semester's out I'm gonna kick everyone's ass! LOL, please don't kill me all at once lol!

I was going to put the new weapons up you guys have been tossing back and forth this weekend, but I have an opportunity to make up the income I lost for two weeks due to weather. So, it'll be done probably in the next couple weeks.

what?

::Sputter sputter::

Real world concerns? How DARE they tempt you away from concentrating on this place!!! Philistine!

Okay, cool.

Hey... at least you'll get to kill me in new and interesting ways soon lol

On a side note, DarkJoe actually survived attacking Teeta for the first time today... he's catching up to us Keith.

Cool.

When he's worth more than 1 EXP to kill, i'll have to make sure to do that...