Click Here!

Outlaw Star

Guest Mike256bit

Guest Mike256bit

I'm going through my catalogue and I started watching this series and it really is as good as I remember. I've never seen such entertaining ship battles before, and the characters are really likeable.

More to the point, there's an excellent harmonica track that I've never been able to find. It's a blues riff, really mellow, but it strikes all the right notes, so to speak. Anyone?

Guest Big Samurai

Outlaw Star is the least appreciated member of what I call the 'space cowboy' trilogy of the late 1990s. (The other two members are Cowboy Bebop and Trigun, released at about the same time.) It is a very good show, it just stands in the shadow of its two very successful peers.

Guest Mike256bit

You know, I could never get into Trigun, but I definitely see your point. Bebop easily overshadows OS. Not to suggest it's necessarily a better show, but I think it had more variety and was a little less confusing in its ending.

Guest SilverFox-chan
I'm going through my catalogue and I started watching this series and it really is as good as I remember. I've never seen such entertaining ship battles before, and the characters are really likeable.

More to the point, there's an excellent harmonica track that I've never been able to find. It's a blues riff, really mellow, but it strikes all the right notes, so to speak. Anyone?

I think I may have that in a unoffical copy of the OS soundtrack CD's I have...I'll have to listen to them to fid it.

Guest SilverFox-chan

I might have that. As I said I've got the soundtrack to OS, but its not an offical one...IE I got it off the internet...Haven't found it yet.

• 1 month later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.