Click Here!

Fanfic Search

kazuken

I've been searching up and down this whole site trying to find this story and I just can't. I'm starting to think maybe it was removed or something :(

Anyway, It starts out with Kagome running away from full demon Inuyasha (I think he was in heat). He was injured or something...can't quite remember but for some reason full demon Inuyasha thought Kagome didn't want to be near him anymore (or something like that) because she felt he was too injured to give her children so he rapes her up in a cave to impregnate her. When he's done, Kagome passes out and Inuyasha leaves but he wakes up later and realizes that he raped someone he just doesn't know who. He finds Kagome in the cave and realizes he raped her and freaks out. He tries to take care of her but when she first wakes up and sees him she freaks out and starts screaming thinking hes still full demon. Inuyasha breaks down and starts to cry and when she finally calms down Kagome comforts him. He takes care of her wounds for a few days then they take a hot-spring bath together and he holds her and its really cute and stuff. It ends with her asking him to touch her cuz she wants the rape memories gone and he does but she falls asleep in his arms. He smiles and holds her tighter and he falls asleep too.

Only Kagome and Inuyasha are in the story and Kagome speaks a few Japanese words like Kami and Gomen.

If anyone could tell me what this is called I'd really appriciate it. Thank you ^_^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.