Click Here!

Pride

CloverReef

The story: PRIDE

Summary: Kacey has become jaded with his normal life and his perfect girlfriend. All he really enjoys are books. But when he meets his new, openly gay professor, he realises they may have more in common than he would like to admit...

Chapter 001

Lisa

"Haahahah, LOVE this story!!! Especially at the end when Kacey's dad overheard Allison! So funny!

Question tho: if Kacey is 22, shouldn't he have just graduated college, instead of starting it? Just curious.....

But, great story, I can't wait for the next chapter!"

Me: Glad you like it! And yeah thanks for bringing it up, you reminded me so I explained it in chapter two. He went to trade school right after highschool and then decided later to go for a university degree.

Madison

Oh, I like this story and you've only written one chapter. I am hooked already.

Update soon. Pretty please

Me: Yay! I love that word 'hooked'. Probably because I was/am a big Peter Pan fan... *clears throat* anyhoo... Thank you!

Marbles

I love this already cant wait for the sparks to fly

Me: Thanks for the review! I'm glad you enjoyed the first chapter, now I'll get to work on those darn sparks!

BijouDuMon

Awesome. Real funny and easy to read. I like it already! Update soon?

Me: Thank you! Good thing it's easy to read, I've been trying to simplify my style over the years to make it more legible XD.

MustLove_PrettyBoys

Wow that girlfriend would be annoying as hell...I don't even see why anyone would go for that in the first place. Than again he does seem to have a bit of an attitude himself.

Me: Good thing you don't like the girlfriend, lol! Then people won't be mad at me when I kill her off! MWAHHAHA! Okay, I'm just kidding, she's not going to die... I don't think.

oo

hey there! i liked it. it was funny, quirky. you got me. good beginning.

i liked "kz"(lol).

i like the 'student has a crush on a professor' thing thats gonna happen. what human hasnt had a crush on a teaher or professor before? its dreadful, cause ya know nothing will ever come out of it.

i want more.

update quickly!

Me: Thank ya ^^ I like the professor crush thing too... well, mostly I just like to play with differences in maturity. Oh well, glad you like it!

Caraglar

I am def. ready to see where this goes. Can't wait to see more interaction w/ the hottie teacher and Kacey. :D

Me: Well then I'd better get writing! Thanks for the review =D

Dekorx_Ao

The main character sounds adorable! Though it sucks he has made such a bad first impression on his, what I'm assuming, new teacher. Oh well, he'll have time to make it up! Also, that girl (forgot her name) is....well, pretty skanky Lol! I can't believe he's dating her, at all. I'm glad she wont be around too long...

Please update soon, I really..really! want to read the next chapter!

Me: Well Hello there, Dekorx! LOL yeah I suppose Alison is pretty skanky. Wasn't really my intention but it totally turned out that way. Glad you like Kacey so far, though! Thanks for the review; much appreciated!

Kylee

I love the new story. Kacey can probably tell that his girlfriend likes his dad a bit too much. I can see that he likes Ally but he is not head over heels in love with her. I can't wait to read more. I love all your stories.

Me: Thank you! I tried really hard to make Kacey disinterested in her and yet not too mean. He's supposed to be a little bit of a jerk, but just a little. It was nice hearing from you again!

Sana-chan

I love it already!

Me: Glad you like it! Thanks for the review ^_^

Edited by CloverReef

Hey,

thank you for reading my story and for your kind words :D

I'm definitely going to read yours, as I noticed already that I like your style; we sort of, uhm, get each other pretty well - that's my feeling, at least :)

are you an English native speaker? I wish I was... but I'm not and my language not always conveys things as well as I'd like it to; but I do my best to improve!

tomorrow I'm going to visit my far-away friends and I'll stay there for 4 days, so I won't have access to Internet; but as soon as I get back, I'm all (well, almost ^_^ ) yours;

see ya!

Hey,

thank you for reading my story and for your kind words :)

I'm definitely going to read yours, as I noticed already that I like your style; we sort of, uhm, get each other pretty well - that's my feeling, at least :)

are you an English native speaker? I wish I was... but I'm not and my language not always conveys things as well as I'd like it to; but I do my best to improve!

tomorrow I'm going to visit my far-away friends and I'll stay there for 4 days, so I won't have access to Internet; but as soon as I get back, I'm all (well, almost :D ) yours;

see ya!

Yup, I'm a native english speaker! I know a little french - by little, I mean very little - and tried to learn Japanese because I have a Japanese sister-in-law and nephew, but learning languages isn't really my forte... Oh well!

Your language use is pretty damn good, I had no idea from reading Jigsaw that English wasn't your first language. Kudos to you ^_^

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.