Click Here!

Looking for an Aragorn/boromir fic

kandiekyd420

I read this story a few years ago and it's really bugging me that i can't find it now. The fellowship and a few others were kidnapped by satan (i think) and transported somewhere else. satan tells them that to survive they each have to release their seed into aragorn once a week. I remember the hobbits being afraid that aragorn would unintentionally hurt them because he was so much larger than hobbits. They all start pairing off. pretty sure the hobbits pairings were sam/frodo & merry/pippin. Gandalf, Legolas, & Gimli were all definitely in it possibly Haldir & Faramir. Near the end Boromir was angsting because everyone was pairing off and he had no one because he thought himself not good enough for Aragorn. They end up getting together. It takes place years after return of the King. And I'm not sure but Gandalf might have been dead until they were all kidnapped. If anyone knows of this story I'd be forever greatful. I've been searching for a year now for this story and it's almost made me pull my hair out in frustration trying to find it.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.