Click Here!

A Hot Friend/Co-Intern

KZ-01

So, I've gotten another source of fantasy from the church....only this time, it's a peer of mine.

I've been friends with this person for a long time....let's call her "Courtney." As in, since the 4th grade deal. We've also gone to the same church that long...we interned together for the church youth group for a summer, and help out there whenever we're both back from college.

Knowing her that long, I've also gotten to see year-by-year how she has bloomed. She has truly grown into a beautiful woman, and has quite a nice figure, which, surprisingly, she isn't afraid to show off at times, at least in front of the people she knows.

She's got medium long, streaming brown-blonde hair, a face that somehow manages to be cute/come hither at the same time (not to mention the kind you could imagine going down on you), lightly tanned white skin, round, C-sized breasts (whenever she wears something that shows off the cleavage, it's hard not to stare now and then), and an ass that on the smaller side, but curved just right to make it something to glance at).

I don't see her except on vacation back home, both of us having gone to college and all, but I think the increased separation has made it easier for me to fantasize about her whenever I see her.

I keep seeing myself fucking her on the desk in my youth pastor's office, where we had been alone together several times before. I see us in her car while in the parking lot of the Starbucks we hit up all the time. I see us messing around at the pool of a mutual friend, where many summer pool parties were held (she looks really good in a bikini, I tell you). I see her blowing me the church sanctuary's bathroom while a service is going on outside. Her parent's bedroom, the dressing room of the clothing shop across the street from the church, etc...

I'm wondering if somebody could write out all these fantasies for me....say one summer when we're both back, nostalgia hits us in an erotic kind of way. After an unexpected first encounter (the office or the pool), we decide to take a mini-tour of the places we've thought of doing the dirty in.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.