Click Here!

One More Sunrise

AnonGrimm

Title: One More Sunrise

Author: AnonGrimm

Summary: Wyatt reflects on his debt to his friend Doc at the side of Doc’s fresh grave, while Kate recalls their shared adventures and liaisons. (Follows the film script closely, with embellishments throughout).

Rating: Adult+

Pairings: Doc Holliday/Kate Harony

Feedback: I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question or would like to discuss the story, I will check here periodically and reply as soon as I can. Please review the story in the review panel, too; but I can't reply to you there, so look here for a response afterward.

Story URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600005328

Thanks!

The following are my replies to reader reviews (I didn't want the answers to your questions and comments to disappear):

2006-10-25

Thank you, Twilight Garden! I finished this story a while back, and I don't think anyone had found it until you did! I greatly appreciate your reading and reviewing of my tale! This story is sort of a departure for me, in that I'm usually writing on more violent movies, but I LOVE this movie, too, and I wanted to stick my toe into it and play. Actually, if you glance into other fan fic homes, as well, you'll discover a lot of "Tombstone" fan fiction, and I have to say that some of the stories based on this movie that I have found are some of the finest examples of excellent writing in the whole business of fan fiction. One writer named Sendai and another named Ash10 are so good, I printed their stories out so I could read them at my leisure. I even took Ash10's story to the dentist to have something calming to read while being tortured. LOL. If you want to know how to find them, drop me a line. I don't know if it's proper to leave links for other boards in here.... But thank you again for your kind comments. It is such an honor to entertain you, and that you chose to spend your time on my work. Hugs, Anon.

2008-06-26

Hi Elizabeth Bathory, Thanks for reading and reviewing, and for your kind compliments. The film with Kilmer and Russell redefined my age-old love of the Tombstone legends, and as always, what the movie doesn't say intrigued me into writing this. My motto is, "If what you want does not exist, make it yourself." - Anon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.