Click Here!

Hellraiser: Beyond Elysium

AnonGrimm

Title: Hellraiser: Beyond Elysium

Author: AnonGrimm

Summary: Pinhead takes a madman of the Lemarchand bloodline who solves the box. The young man’s kidnapped sister, with a drawing of the Elysium Configuration and plans for its construction tattooed on her back, is left behind. The child thinks Pinhead has saved her. Pinhead takes her with him to Hell – to learn about the tattoo. His inner conflict grows, and the part of him that remains human names the child Lenore, meaning ‘light’. In time, Pinhead returns her to the world, into the care of the one human who holds his fascination: Kirsty Cotton. Lenore has a mission, but she is also unknowing bait to lure Kirsty back to Hell. But Kirsty has recently met a woman named Joanne Summerskill, who might be pivotal in helping her stop Pinhead's plans.

Rating: Adult++

Pairings: Pinhead/Kirsty Cotton, OC/Joanne Summerskill, Kirsty Cotton/OC

Feedback: I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question or would like to discuss the story, I will check here periodically and reply as soon as I can. Please review the story in the review panel, too; but I can't reply to you there, so look here for a response afterward.

Story URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600005281

Thanks!

The following are my replies to reader reviews (I didn't want the answers to your questions and comments to disappear):

2006-07-26

Hello MemoriamX, LadyTorte, and Edania! Thank you all, so much, for your compliments and kind words. It means a lot! I have this story posted elsewhere, but only on my own fan fic group, M.E.T., which is linked on my bio, if you're curious. This story was a challenge, but a fun one. I wrote it as a dedication to Doug Bradley, and had the honor of giving him a copy of it at a horror convention last year. I gave a copy to Ashley Lawrence, too, and she asked me to sign it! I confess, I became a babbling fangirl in response, but managed to remember how to spell both of our names. LOL. Doug asked me if it was published, and I quickly explained that it was fan fic, but he seemed pleased. I hope they both enjoyed it. I'd love to do another Hellraiser fic eventually, but I'm still working on my novel as well as a batch of other fan fics, and I should finish more of them before I start more new ones.... Thanks again for reviewing. You guys make my day! Hugs, Anon.

2007-06-23

Hi Fairady, Thanks so much for posting here! I actually took this story printed out to Kinkos and made book copies for Doug Bradley and Ashley Lawrence, and gave them to them at the Horrorfind Weekend convention, back in Aug. '05. I have a soft spot for this story, because it was sort of a wretch to complete, with all the research and agonizing over getting canon details straight. Knowing Doug would see it made me a bit paranoid about that! lol. But thank you for letting me know it was done well; makes all the hard work worthwhile! Hugs, Anon. PS: If you like all horror, I have a Leatherface story and Jason Voorhees story, too. The Jason is complete, the Leatherface is not... =)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.