Click Here!

Catastasis

AnonGrimm

Title: Catastasis

Author: AnonGrimm

Summary: A sick little elaboration on a rumor/possibility from the canon film, Friday the 13th Part 3. Set in 1982, at Crystal Lake, Connecticut, in the woods surrounding Higgins Haven, a family home on the lake. Chris Higgins has run away from home in the middle of the night to ‘punish’ her parents. She is found and terrorized by Jason to the point of passing out. Following an ordeal she can’t remember, she wakes in her bed. Her parents say nothing about the incident. This tale explores what might have happened.

Rating: Adult++

Pairings: Jason Voorhees/Chris Higgins

Feedback: I'd love to hear from you. If you have a question or would like to discuss the story, I will check here periodically and reply as soon as I can. Please review the story in the review panel, too; but I can't reply to you there, so look here for a response afterward.

Story URL: http://movies.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600005253

Thanks!

The following are my replies to reader reviews (I didn't want the answers to your questions and comments to disappear):

2006-07-26

Hiya AntiDolorifico! I just watched Jason 3 again this week, and I think I broke a sweat diving for my copy of this story so I could check facts! But it all checked out... *whew!* I thought I caught a boo-boo. =) Hugs, Anon.

2006-07-30

Hi ZP! It's not my concept, actually, but it is cool, and made sense to me as an explanation for why Jason is a grown man when he drowned at age 11. I got the idea from a site called "Behind the Mask" hosted and written by a friend of mine named Thac. I think he got it from studying the movies and lots of theories about the movies. Namely, from the 'Necronomicon' showing up in Jason IX, in Pamela Voorhees' house. The movie folks claimed it was a fluke of set dressing, that the book shouldn't have been there - but hey, it was. LOL. And Pamela was certainly kooky enough to try to raise Jason up with it. I don't know much about the book, per se, but perhaps the spell involved required the life of a blood relative? It could have been a case of "two birds, one stone", too: she wanted revenge on her hubby for ditching her, and she wanted her son back. In any case, I always was in the camp that believes Jason truly died at 11, so we needed a reason why he was running around in a six-foot-five body. It works for me. =) Thanks for reading, ZP. I'm pleased you liked my tale. - Anon.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.