Click Here!

I know this may sound slightly blonde but I really don't care at the moment. I know what Flaming is for the forum but I'm almost certain there's a difference between the two sites on this one. Can anybody clarify if there is a difference or not and, if there is one, explain, please. I would like to be aware so that I can keep my own eyes open for it.

Flaming is flaming. It's where someone states something in an effort to cause an argument (flame war), and/or to hurt the person they're posting to. In other words, malicious posting. So, yes, flaming as you know it for the forum, would also apply to review boards.

Having said that, one does have to take a long hard look, to be sure it's not, in fact, a harsh criticism rather than a flame. While those can also be offensive, they're not necessarily flames, although to my way of thinking PERSONALLY, I consider them flamish. But, that's one of those things which are irrelevant when it comes to looking at something. Personal feelings/thoughts aside, I have to look at ALL sides of it.

• 2 weeks later...