Click Here!

Beta Desperetly Needed

ProfSnape101

my story is a dark hermione fic. the pairing is HR/DM/SS. hermione is voldemorts daughter and she must marry but she can't choose between the two and finds SS/DM in a compromising position and asks her father for help on what to do. dumbledor is the bad guy in reality and harry has no idea. harry is also related to voldemort. i plan to have harry leave AD and join HR and LV. HR/SS/DM face many problems starting with accepting the triad and moving onto how society sees them. lots of sex to come.

let me know if this is something you would like to read and beta for. i always welcome ideas!

Please email me at wallflower0989@aol.com !

I have posted what i got before my 2 beta's got lost. but it's only enough to make a sneak preview and i since posted an unbeta chapter but it badly needs to be beta-ed. Please help me make my first fan-fiction come alive!

<3 to all!

my story is a dark hermione fic. the pairing is HR/DM/SS. hermione is voldemorts daughter and she must marry but she can't choose between the two and finds SS/DM in a compromising position and asks her father for help on what to do. dumbledor is the bad guy in reality and harry has no idea. harry is also related to voldemort. i plan to have harry leave AD and join HR and LV. HR/SS/DM face many problems starting with accepting the triad and moving onto how society sees them. lots of sex to come.

let me know if this is something you would like to read and beta for. i always welcome ideas!

Please email me at wallflower0989@aol.com !

I have posted what i got before my 2 beta's got lost. but it's only enough to make a sneak preview and i since posted an unbeta chapter but it badly needs to be beta-ed. Please help me make my first fan-fiction come alive!

<3 to all!

Sure, loved to. Just check your e-mail, hon. I already sent the e-mail your way. All I ask is that you let me know.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.