Click Here!

Rp buddy search

frostbite02

I'm just putting up a quick little ad, I'm looking for people to rp with. Original characters and original universes is what I use. I also rp smut, I do enjoy doing it and I dont mind if that's the main focus of the rp. However it must be done tastefully and not just 'he shoved his c*ck into her you-know-what' I dont mind that every once and a while but use vocabulary please.

I know I must sound like a stuck up prick but I'm really in the mood for some good rps, with good smut. So if anyone is interested PM me or message me on AIM winterssolitude or on msn: catty_11@hotmail.com or email me at catty11@gmail.com

Thanks~

• 11 months later...

I'm just putting up a quick little ad, I'm looking for people to rp with. Original characters and original universes is what I use. I also rp smut, I do enjoy doing it and I dont mind if that's the main focus of the rp. However it must be done tastefully and not just 'he shoved his c*ck into her you-know-what' I dont mind that every once and a while but use vocabulary please.

I know I must sound like a stuck up prick but I'm really in the mood for some good rps, with good smut. So if anyone is interested PM me or message me on AIM winterssolitude or on msn: catty_11@hotmail.com or email me at catty11@gmail.com

Thanks~

Check out http://rh.greydawn.net/index.php I've found quite a few rp partners from there....and it has an extensive list of things your cool with or not.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.