Click Here!

Prayer

Evility

SISTER BlueDragon: "And Evility raised the hand grenade up on high, saying,

'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, mainly Keith Inc., in Thy mercy.'

And the Lord did grin, and the people did feast upon the lambs and sloths and carp and anchovies and orangutans and breakfast cereals and fruit bats and large chu--"

BROTHER AnimeDevilDog: "--Skip a bit, Sister"

SISTER BlueDragon: "And the Lord spake, saying, 'First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then, shalt thou count to ten. No more. No less. Ten shalt be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be ten. Eleven shalt thou not count, nor either count thou nine, excepting that thou then proceed to ten. Twelve is right out. Once the number ten, being the tenth number, be reached, then, lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe (Keith), who, being naughty in My sight, shall snuff it.'

And if Thy hand grenade does not snuffith Keith, please horribly mangle him for enough time that I may create a bloody massacre, in Thy holy Name, before he can kill me yet again!"

**Disclaimer: I have obviously manipulated a famous quote from Monty Python and the Holy Grail. This is not coincidental, however the main quote belongs to the movie and all of it's affiliates and underlings. I do not own Monty Python, nor do I make any money off of this writing. This is merely an attempt to cover my ass; also a plea to not be killed by Keith Inc. for about ten minutes (or even 30) in between the times in which he consistently kills me over and over and over again, so that I can have my own happy little bloody massacre and go up in the world before he kills me again.**

Whew! Thanks again and take care! :D

Edited by Evility

• 2 weeks later...

WOO-HOOOO! Just levelled to 50, WOOT! I think Keith Inc has been ignoring me during the holidays lol...

(you get +internets if you know the reference)

Uhhh, Afro Samurai :ph34r: ?

Hey, if I get the reference, can I have some of your money :D !?!? LOL, errr, naughty points...???... LOL, j/k, UNLESS you want to give me some, lol. Damn, I'm a greedy lil blue dragon!

Oh, thanks for bursting my happy lil bubble with your 'Well I'm a level 512, you lowly 50-level-TwatSwatter'... Lol

--Two thumbs up if YOU know the reference ;) , lol

Ok, I do have to admit, I am not certain about the reference, though I did get a chuckle out of that phrase.

I hope you don't mind, but I added you as a friend. Oh, I also sent a donation to you. 1M sounded like a nice, round number.

(thinking about it, could it be that I might have attacked you with Steal a Kiss, Seduction, Bang 'em Silly, or Orgy Anyone??)

• 7 months later...

I'd like to amend this prayer by adding Imasuky Lomae's name to it. Just read it as, for example, 'O Lord, bless this Thy hand grenade that, with it, Thou mayest blow Thine enemies, mainly Keith and Imasuky, to tiny bits in Thy mercy.' Maybe then I could actually level up and kill my fixed amount of murders for once, lol. Just a thought...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Imasuke, I am gunning for you... lol

You traitor!!! Your only scared and are trying to get on her good side so she doesn't kill YOU! Lmao! Ya know the last time you said something similar to that regarding Kero and now I'm wayyyy ahead of him now. So THERE! :P lol