Click Here!

Your Idea Of Love

StoryJunkie

Just wondering.

I mean, its a pretty broad subject. I would be interested to hear what you think love is or isn't. Do animals feel it, do you suppose? Is it possible to love someone you don't like? Can you love someone you never met? Is it possible to loose that love, or be blinded to it? Do you have to have words of appreciation in order to love? Is it better to give love or recieve it?

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

What love is... age old question that philosophers have been waxing over since the first time it was mentioned. Love... Is a connection. It's something that binds you, for better or worse, to another person. Or eve, to more then one person. I believe there are differant levels of love. With me, I have a predetermined amount of love for everyone when I meet them. Like, everyone starts off at a certain level, and as I get to know them that level may or may not rise and fall. It depends.

Do animals feel it? Well, what are humans but apes in Nikes? So yes, I do believe certain animals feel love. Dolphines, primates, canines and the likes. Whether or not it's romantic love is something else.

Can one love a person they don't like? Can we "Story of my Life"? Love is beyond like or dislike and really doesn't seem to care about your feelings on the subject.

Morally speaking, it's better to give love. For a relationship, however, you need both.