Click Here!

Can't find M/M story

JSTaylor

Hi!

I was reading two, connected stories set in space/the future/i can't really remember and I can't remember either of the names or the name of the author. I can remember important plot points - it (fortunately/unfortunately? depending on your preferences) contained much MUCH forced sex, the first story was about a girl who would transform into large hot man who turned out to be about the most powerful being in the universe, and the sequel was about her son who picked up a boy who had been drugged and abused in a brothel. There were aliens and mages and explosions (oh my!), and I don't know if it helps, but I think that the titles might have been all capitalized. I'm really interested in the first one - it was so cool!

It would be so awesome if anyone knows what I'm talking about .

Thanks very much :tomato: !

JS

Hi!

I was reading two, connected stories set in space/the future/i can't really remember and I can't remember either of the names or the name of the author. I can remember important plot points - it (fortunately/unfortunately? depending on your preferences) contained much MUCH forced sex, the first story was about a girl who would transform into large hot man who turned out to be about the most powerful being in the universe, and the sequel was about her son who picked up a boy who had been drugged and abused in a brothel. There were aliens and mages and explosions (oh my!), and I don't know if it helps, but I think that the titles might have been all capitalized. I'm really interested in the first one - it was so cool!

It would be so awesome if anyone knows what I'm talking about .

Thanks very much :tomato: !

JS

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/authors.php?no=1296851688

SURRENDER

The Cadence Palace is an Intergalactic Male Brothel that houses some of the most beautiful whores in the entire Andrenon Galaxy. While under the effects of an advanced mind control drug they will do anything and everything/ BDSM, M/M, MC, Oral, Slave, Tort

Erotica > Slash - Male/Male

Rated [Adult++] -:- Chapters [17] -:- Published [2009-02-26] -:- Updated [2009-07-16 16:53:57] -:- Edited [2009-10-31] -:- Hits [9732] -:- Reviews [46] -:- Average / Total Vote [+++++ / 35]

Is that it?

Madlodger - yes, it is! Thanks so much! They seem to have taken down the first story - disappointing, because it was great, but I loved this one as well. There's no hint why D:

You are a legend! :unsure:

Hehe, an itsy-bitsy, miniscule legend :)

Yep, fics are being removed quite often. I've gone to my old bookmark list the other day and so many were gone. Good thing that we found at least one of the two.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.