Click Here!

Sess/Inu Mpreg

osionide

Hiya everybody. Pleeease help I've been looking for this fic for days. I cant remeber the title or the author or even where it was archived as I lost all my bookmarks a little while back. All I can remeber about it was that Inuyasha gave birth to a litter of pups to Sesshoumaru (he had been brought to live at the castle and I'm almost certain they were mated) I think the pups were in dog form and were going to stay like that for a few weeks. One of the pups is born black and Sess starts acting funny. Later there is a ceremony where Sess tries to hand over the black pup to Kouga due to an ancient curse the wolves put on the inu because of a grudge. Inuyasha thinks the pup is going to be killed but instead Kouga hands the pup back to Inuyasha. Any info on finding this fic would be amazing PLEASE PLEASE :tomato:

• 6 months later...

and 7 months down the line she finally stumbles accross it herself. thanks to those who looked :) if you interested its:

http://inu.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600092811

odd i never recalled it being written in script, i bypassed this fic loads of times while i was searching thinking it wouldn't be that one but once your used it, its quite easy to follow.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.