Click Here!

Martin Mystery/Marvin

MuggleAngel

I read this quite a while ago, but remember it was the only complete Martin Mystery story I could find at the time...

I think it was a continuation of the episode "The Third Eye", but I don't know for sure. In the story Martin goes blind and has to stay in a room at the Center. Martin and Marvin become close and start a relationship, while Diana goes a bit crazy from jealousy. Also, I think Martin's Dad was told about the Center and comes to visit Diana and Matrtin. It took a while for Diana to come to terms with her jealousy, and started to try helping Martin. Sorry, but that's all I can remember of this one.

If anyone can tell me, the Title, Author, Site and or Sites this is posted at I would be very greatful. Please and Thank You! :)

• 10 months later...

It's not here - we've only got three and Marvin's not in any of them

The best I could find on quick search was The Steps To Dating Martin Mystery Style by kradnohikari; skimming it makes me think it's not your fic, but it is Martin/Marvin slash.

This, though, sounds like it might be it: The Third Eye by lil noir neko

Guest warbird

Question are there any Martin Mystery fics that include Alex from Totally Spies.

Or the reverse Totally Spies fics with Martin Mystery in it?

I remember a crossover episode where Martin and Alex are really hitting it off at the end but separate due to their responsibility to WHOOP and... uh... the organization that Martin belongs too.

Anyway Alex seemed to really like Martin and I'd like to read a fic with them getting "together".

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.