Click Here!

Searching for a story in the Erotic Section... please help!

ppalae1

I think the name of the story is called "Slave Auction". Alll I remember is a woman was captured and was sold in a Slave Auction. She stood on a stage naked and men were shouting how much they wanted to pay for her. The woman that was being soldd thought this big pig faced prince was going to buy her. But a hooded man made a huge bid to buy her and the other guy would pay that much and the woman was sold to the hooded man. Later after the woman and the hooded man left the auction. He reveiled that he was looking for her and he was the husband that she thought shee lost in the war. Thats all I remember. Please help!!!!!!!

I think the name of the story is called "Slave Auction". Alll I remember is a woman was captured and was sold in a Slave Auction. She stood on a stage naked and men were shouting how much they wanted to pay for her. The woman that was being soldd thought this big pig faced prince was going to buy her. But a hooded man made a huge bid to buy her and the other guy would pay that much and the woman was sold to the hooded man. Later after the woman and the hooded man left the auction. He reveiled that he was looking for her and he was the husband that she thought shee lost in the war. Thats all I remember. Please help!!!!!!!

Jump into the Original section and Search by Title. The fic is there.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.