Click Here!

~ Harry + Neville ~ CHALLENGE

MuggleAngel

Okay, we all know The Prophecy right?... Well for those of you that don't, here it is!

THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD APPROACHES...BORN TO THOSE WHO THRICE DEFIED HIM, BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES...AND THE DARK LORD WILL MARK HIM AS HIS EQUAL, BUT HE WILL HAVE POWER THE DARK LORD KNOWS NOT...AND EITHER MUST DIE AT THE HAND OF THE OTHER FOR NEITHER CAN LIVE WHILE THE OTHER SURVIVES...THE ONE WITH THE POWER TO VANQUISH THE DARK LORD WILL BE BORN AS THE SEVENTH MONTH DIES..

Now that we've seen The Prophecy, let's see my challenge!

Everyone Knows that Harry Potter is the one The Prophecy spoke of...but what if we're only half right!? Dumbledor once believed The Prophecy either meant Harry or Neville. Both the Potters and the Longbottoms thrice defied The Dark Lord. And both boys were born as the seventh month dies. I think that means, not one boy or the other, but both!

Harry is clearly the one marked as Voldemort's equal, as he was accidentally given the ability to speak Parseltongue by The Dark Lord himself... But what if the power The Dark Lord knows not, is the added strength and love Harry gains from his Soulmate?

Twice in The Prophecy it is stated that the one with the power to defeat The Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies... That's why I believe it means more then one will be born, as Neville was born on the 30th and Harry on the 31st.

The only way for Harry to defeat Voldemort, is to find his Soulmate and bond with him (increasing the magic in them both).

Now the hard part to my challenge is this...

1) How do Neville and Harry find out they are Soulmates?

2) What new powers do they gain from bonding?

3) How do they vanquish Voldemort?

I know I've given an interesting one this time, but I think it would be pretty cool to see it done! It would be nice if this was During Hogwarts, but could take place Post Hogwarts if you wish. It would make sence if this was a virgin-Harry and virgin-Neville story, since they're going to be bonding with their Soulmate, meaning Harry's first time.

Have fun with this and give it yourown twists and turns... But please, give the boys a happy ending! (-;

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.