Click Here!

Looking for an olderish story

Nakira

Story's name is Inari. Lost the link to it when my laptop died on me. I don't know the author's name, nor do I remember whether it was an original story or from a book.. So useless with the information here, but I'm hoping I've given enough to get a link or something.

So... anyone?

Story's name is Inari. Lost the link to it when my laptop died on me. I don't know the author's name, nor do I remember whether it was an original story or from a book.. So useless with the information here, but I'm hoping I've given enough to get a link or something.

So... anyone?

Seriously, you know the name of the story and that it is an original work. All you have to do is to jump into the original section and search by title. It works.

Seriously, you know the name of the story and that it is an original work. All you have to do is to jump into the original section and search by title. It works.

I'm sorry. I'm a bit new here and I don't know much about that sort of thing. I wouldn't have posted anything, but the searches I had done beforehand came up empty. Thank you, though. I found it. :)

I'm sorry. I'm a bit new here and I don't know much about that sort of thing. I wouldn't have posted anything, but the searches I had done beforehand came up empty. Thank you, though. I found it. :)

I don't blame you. The site itself is really a collection of sites with a universal login. The search for a title would only work in the sub-domain where that title is posted, and many people don't know this. The search for content also works inside sub-domains only. The search for the author works everywhere across the border.

That fic is my fave too, btw. I've been waiting for an update for two years, hehe.

I don't blame you. The site itself is really a collection of sites with a universal login. The search for a title would only work in the sub-domain where that title is posted, and many people don't know this. The search for content also works inside sub-domains only. The search for the author works everywhere across the border.

That fic is my fave too, btw. I've been waiting for an update for two years, hehe.

Ah, yeah.. that was my problem. Didn't quite realize I had to click on 'Originals' before using the Search For A Title feature.

As for the fic, I've only known about it for about a year or so, but I keep hoping it'll get updated eventually. Can't imagine a story like that not getting to end.

Ah, yeah.. that was my problem. Didn't quite realize I had to click on 'Originals' before using the Search For A Title feature.

As for the fic, I've only known about it for about a year or so, but I keep hoping it'll get updated eventually. Can't imagine a story like that not getting to end.

There is always hope. I am working on mine, which was on a hiatus for almost three years. Was a bit disenchanted with Harry Potter after the final book. I bet, no one even remembers my fic, hehe!

So, there is still a chance that JenJen could continue hers.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.