Click Here!

Explain Your Signature

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Enchanted Faery

I love these characters and they DM/HG pairings. so I decided to make my own animated Icons, so there u have it. I tried to find the cutest pictures of Tom Felton, Dan Radcliffe and of course Tom and Emma together.

Guest Masatar_Torlyl

I got annoyed with Naruto spam threads and illiteracy combined at Gaia that I posted that quote in my signature here in the offending thread and well... here it is. unsure.gif Don't hurt me. The fan-noobs made me do it!

Guess what? Iggy just learned how to alter images in paintshop.

laugh.gif

art is not mine. I wish i could give credit for it, but *shrugs* It was a gift among many through the e-mail.

Anyway, the little snatch of a phrase came to me the longer I looked at the picture. I can't say I nessecarily like how Fayt looks vaguely miserable, but the art was so pretty that all was forgiven.

I made up the first line after reading the "Zombie Survival Handbook" eight times in a row.

Then of course my link to AFF.net biggrin.gif

I got the two lines from POC after watching the movie and thought they were pretty much, well, what the movie was about XD

Last but not least, the three main reasons I write fanfiction. Especially yaoi fiction. After the game first came out, I was looking for Cloud/Aeris stuff and stumbled upon Cloud/Sephiroth pairing. My poor twisted mind was never the same. Plus the three of them are just so cute together! The image, I forget where I found it, I think it was part of an dj so I just cropped it in paint and POOF! there it is!

My Avatar(whenever it works) is a character from Blame! the manga. Its really gory and the story doesn't make sense all the time, but its good!

The first part of my signature is a couple of lines from my last story, with a link to my fics, (naturally). The second part is from a response by the Marquis de Sade to a reviewer who skewered one of his (tame) books in a review. When I read it, I couldn't help but think of all the authors here who have complained about lack of reviews or seeing the "OMG! Looooove this soooo much, pleaz rite more!" comments.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sagemedli

I'm sorry if I posted too late or anything. ^^;; I'm not used to these forums quite yet...

*ahem*

Anybody remember that show Reboot, from the mid-90's? It was a show about a world inside the mainframe of a computer. (I think Mainframe was what the city was named...) There was this crazy insane, kick-ass villainess in Reboot named Hexidecimal. She had mood swings like you wouldn't believe, and her emotions would show through the masks she wore. Because she was a virus, anything she captured in her lair, (or pretty much anything she chose to play victim) would...well, become infested with whatever her mind could come up with at that moment. ^^ So...that's my signature image. Woot! cool.gif

The quote is from one of my favorite episode, where the main characters accuse Hexidecimal of envoking massive chaos on the city. Of course, she flips out and becomes miss evil virus, and takes out her wrath on them for accusing her. Bwahaha!

If I dragged on...feel free to throw a tomato at me. ._.;;

Like my Avatar, I just love Reno, and well, this shot was one of the good ones I caught. An EXCELLENT close up of his eyes. I love great eyes on men...*drools* even CG ones...lol.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Once again, narcisissm. \The eye is from a bit of Inheritance Trilogy fanart I did of Anayla. She's such an awesome character. The line under it is from The Prestige. I love that line, and the line "Are you watching closely?" Great lines... le sigh...

• 2 weeks later...

Eheh. Amazing the things you dig up online. A sat rooted to my chair with my brian silently blown when I found the picture that I fiddled with to make this sig pic. The quote is from "Strange Bedfellows" and I may or may not fiddle with the text again considering I don't know how readable it is. I know what it says but then again, it's my writing.

... I may or may not fiddle with the text again considering I don't know how readable it is. I know what it says but then again, it's my writing.

Iggy - The text is a little fuzzy but I was able to make it out. You might want to sharpen it just a tad.

Well, I've had this new sig for a while now. I was fiddling around with some CSS. Yes, that's Snape and Hermione. I found the artist on deviantArt, she's also the person who runs the WIKTT (When I Kissed the Teacher) Archives, and fell in love with this picture. It really has a great sense of passion. The quote is from my most recent chapter of Forbidden Fruit. Also there, of course, are my memberships and shameless self-promotion links.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Up top is a famous line from a slightly less famous book by George Orwell called 1984. If you've never read this book, and are at least somewhat politically minded, I suggest it. It's a good read.

Second is a quote of a fellow writer and forum member. It's from a discussion concerning a situation where a woman was fined for a peace sign on her door.