Click Here!

Explain Your Signature

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

As for mine... Hmmm...

Well, Oruchuban Ebichu or Ebichu Minds the House is the most provocative, ecchi japanese show I've ever seen. It's funny, raunchy and just plain OUT there... XD Ya gotta love the guy who's sexually obsessed with little Ebichu... X3

And well, Ebichu is always getting smashed, beaten, stepped on, kicked, crushed in doors... XD So, she's always getting 'served' a pretty big helping of whoop ass... XD

That quote about the cuts came from my girlfriend. She told that to me when I held her under the moonlight that very first night we spent together. But she's stopped cutting long since then. happy.gif

And that last lil bit about God was something I told a super religious friend of mine. Yea, I'm atheist and I don't like the people who try to make me believe in someone that is never there when you call for them. And for that I told him that is why I seek Him out for revenge.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

at the moment, Alex Rowe from "Last Exile" Kind of an aloof, tertiary character who is in the background, and sacrifices his life to destroy what's holding the world back.

The "Nice breeze" thing was random, but with his arrogant face and the words, it just clicked. You wouldn't know he was so noble...

Edit: and now (drumroll) a link to my humble stories.

Edit: (July 30th, 2006): Van and Hitomi from "The Vision of Escaflowne", the first anime I ever liked...

Edit: (Sept 2006): a couple outside of some Parisian hotel circa 1950. The comment about Sanji refers to my current addiction to the subbed One Piece. Sanji is the cook who won't use his hands in a fight if he can help it.

Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

Mine right now is Devi D. and Tenna from i feel sick by Jhonen Vasquez (creater of InvaderZIM and Johnny the Homicidal Maniac). I am deeply in love with Devi D. and quoted her right under the image. I took the picture of Devi and Tenna from a scan of the comic and made the little banner myself. Mooo.

• 2 weeks later...

Um, mine is in a constant state of flux (as is my avatar) and is usually a bit of shamless self-promotion. A snippet from one of my stories to hook you into to reading more. wink.gif A pic I stole from somewhere (currently PotterPuffs) that seems to fit the mood and, of course, a link. I really need to update it now that the site is fixed....

Guest Mike256bit

I love Orichuban Ebichu! Hilarious and informative.

My comic, sadly, does have only lesbian in it. And she doesn't get any play. Also, I haven't updated it in, like, six months, so she really isn't getting any play.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, it's the Potter Puffs Marauders now in the scene from Snape's worst memory. Who doesn't love the marauders? And Potter Puffs are just too cute. *Huggles the Potter Puffs*

Oh yeah, I added my addictions memberships too. And updated my link to my stories with a line that just popped into my head.

Guest jedi30

the saying is from the opening movie from the game Star Wars KOTOR2. it tells you that choses you make will affect what happens as you go along in the game and if you'll be on the light side or the dark side of the force. I don't have a pic to go with this since I don't know how to load it from my stash.

The first bit of my sig is from "Monty Python and the Holy Grail," where King Arthur unexpectedly finds himself being lectured by mud gathering peasants about dictatorships, the class system, monarchies, etc. Classic bit. Highly intelligent, not to mention sarcastic, and set in the silliest of settings.

The other is a quote I'm rather fond of from one of my fics, then there's a link to my page.

Guest darqstar

It's a quote from my story. Now, before you go thinking I've got a snotfull of it, the line itself was suggested by a friend and I loved it. I should credit her, but she said it was okay.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jackie_Boi

I dun change mine often, but, I did change it this time because I've fallen in love with The Killers all over again. So, I felt like doing some cheap, MS Paint sig tongue.gif

EDIT: Aparently I DO change my sig alot...at least lately I do. Well, the new one is there cos I'm a whore for tennis....and it's sexi men.

I actually don't usually worry much about pretty sigs anymore, but the picture caught my eye while I was surfing the net. An Albel Nox chibi that didn't look totally obnoxious?! Right the fuck on!

The line under the picture is pretty obvious I think.

The rest are links to my AFF profile page and Media Miner story listing as well as my live journal (the link labelled as "Obsessive Behaviour").

My new sig is just a combination of a saying that i both live by and joke about a little. The picture is just the absolute perfect reprisentation of that saying. as soo as i saw the pic the saying popped into my head. i knew they'd be perfect together.

For anyone who doesn't know, it's noodle near the end of the El Manana music video.

Well since I've had some of my friends think the picture I used on my signature is weird I have to explain. My signature is a picture I found somewhere on the net back in May. I took it down to my local tattoo shop and had the image cleaned up and tattoo'd on my ankle. Ever since then I've used the "Scary Little Girl With The Scary Little Bunny"!

Right...so new sig: The picture is pretty self-explanatory. Just some AlbelxFayt fanart I found floating around on the net. It's just too cute for me to deny. The quote under it is from a rather notorious scene from the game (Star Ocean: Til the End of Time) itself in which Albel wakes Fayt up in the middle of the night just to ask if he hates him. I might eventually change it to a quote from one of my fics for some shameless self-promotion, but until then....*shrugs*

And of course the links never change.

edit 9/16: I've been fiddling with MS paint and pictures of late. I cropped the pic a bit and added text to it. Granted, it's not a huge change, but I'm kinda proud of myself over this.

edit 9/19: I ran into this picture on an Alfay image hunt and absolutely fell in love. "Interludes" refurrs to a long-running one-shot/ficlet series for the pairing that I have over at mm.org.