Click Here!

Explain Your Signature

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sig (it's only an image) is a small banner showing the clan I belong to for AOS II for online gaming ( I sail as a pirate, and administer a fleet forum, go figure ) that we did for a long time. We are looking for a replacement game, so our clans are inactive at the moment. :hug:

My signature is uhm... I guess, deep. o.o It has a picture of Lain which I am a fan of the anime (Serial Experiments Lain), and the saying is my original saying. I'll let you guys decide what it means to you. ;D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

The pic in my sig was drawn by Niklas Sundin, one of the guitarists from swedish Melodic Death metal band Dark Tranquillity. He has all kinds of crazy artwork at his site http://www.cabinfevermedia.com/main/index.html . The lyrics are from the song "Jester Script Transfigured" and were writen by Niklas Sundin based on concepts by Anders Frieden lead singer of another swedish melo death band, In Flames, becuase he didn't know English very well at the time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

I'm a world of warcraft nerd. I play well used to until i ran out of time and lost my computer. Now I use a friends and so wish i could sit here and play.

ANYWAY the banner on the bottom is gay. I'm removing it so no worries ^_*

I play WoW on two realms and play both horde and alliance UNDEAD and DRAENIE ROCK!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

I made my signature, the wings were an outline for a tattoo...the rest came from photoshop and my brain.

The wings are because Aingeal means Angel in Gaelic, the star is because one of my best friends passed away a year ago and I know she's up there.

And of course the A Z are the initials for Aingeal Zane, my penname.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Quote = off some random movie i guess. Must have remembered it from my emo phase, when i wallowed in self despair. har.....har.

Signature pic - My own private Idaho ---of course! starring the gorgus River phoenix.

If you like gay movies or not, you should watch it. watch it now! and cry at the unrequited love River faces with Keanu Reeves! Bah-humbug!.

(god i must be bored, if only the font sizes could go bigger. woe is me.)

Mine is a play on an old saying I came across somewhere: Meddle Not In The Affairs Of Dragons Because Thou Art Crunchy And Good With Ketsup. Since i write mostly in the Inuyasha fandom i thought it would be a funny play on it is all

• 1 month later...
Guest Dollymop

My signature is centered around Breakfast At Tiffany's. Easily Audrey Hepburn's most convincing performance imo. I don't actually like her that much but that movie is pretty amazing.

The quote is an ode to her basically fucked up character Holly Golightly who is so mixed up, vague and emotionally inept that she decides only to marry a man if he's cashed up but then naturally falls in love against her wishes with her penniless writer neighbor. Oops spoiler...

And the icon below is from a scene in the movie when she's knitting xD

• 2 months later...
Guest Donagothika

^_^ I simply love all things Chanel---she was more than just a fashion plate and namesake. . . a free thinker back when MOST women weren't, couldn't and "shouldn't" have been.

Plus she know HOW to rock a MEAN lady's suit LOL!

Edited by Donagothika

My sig is self-explanatory. Me on my motorcycle. Riding is one of my biggest passions, and I would rather die than give it up.

Amen to that brutha! <_<

My sig is a pic of my dream bike, the 'Black Death' chopper ridden by Mickey Rourke in my all-time favorite movie Harley Davidson and the Marlboro Man. This bike (based on the Harley FXR frame) is practically my whole reason for living.

I plan on building one in the next couple of years.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

my new sig is for the one and only man i have ever said i truly love. I know some may thing hes odd or even strange but in truth hes the most normal man in the world who has been made out to be strange or odd by the tabloids... I made my sig and im proud as hell to me a fan of his.... Mr. Michael Jackson is freakin HOT

• 3 months later...

To be honest, (I wish it was more original)I have had a long standing love affair with vampires.They have represented lust and sexuality in its most basic and raw form.

My introdution to vampires wasn't the Bela Lugosi or Nosferatu prototypes.Oh no,it was far more sexual.You see,my mother was a devout Christian but hse had a VERY lusty side.She taught me that sex could be a wonderful thing and not something dirty or to be ashamed of and that it was vital and healthy to have sexual desires.

My mother wasn't aware that I knew she had (well,let's just call them erotic novels,shall we?)hidden in her bottom dresser drawer.When she would go out for the evening,I would sneak into her room and read them.There were a lot of different types, the Scottish Highlander and his lass,the detective and the femme fatale,the rich girl and the poor boy,the prince and the servant girl,etc.But the ones that caught me the most were the fallen angels and the vampires.I would be sitting in class and fantasizing about the novel I had read the night before (needless to say,my grades did suffer).

And so, the love affair began.And to be honest,if I met the vampire in my sig,I'd suck him dry.

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I love severus and it's my fave scene of his (that I don't cry at - his death scene omg every time) and Misha Collins the goon who plays my favourite angel Castiel. It just makes me laugh every time I see it :) under that is a line that Malichi (one of the characters in my screenplay/book) says but it always makes me stop and think :)

• 3 months later...

My sig was actually a test to see how it would look; I will change it... whenever; maybe not... ANYWAY! I am an avid football fan and I don't like the Chargers (particularly Philip Rivers); I have met quite a few San Diego Charger haters and someone came up with that pic. I HAD to save it and taunt Chargers fans with it! Overall, it's pretty self explanatory but as far as the origin of it, there you go...

• 11 months later...

Wow, there are so many diverse reasons for ever shifting sigs. Mine is simply my fave joke about my own fanatical writing addiction. I blame my plot bunnies as being whip cracking fiends due to my frequent writing sprees.

Then I list the various places where my works of writing and/or artwork can be found. Since I do frequent updates and such on those sites, they got added to the sig for everyone's convenience when they bother to read the link info. :)