Click Here!

Explain Your Signature

Guest .:Deathbringer:.

Not really a reason for my sig pic, other than the fact that I'm in love with Squall Leonhart. *Sighs* Had a bigger picture I wanted to use, but it's a no no now. *Sad eyes* I guess I should feel bad because I used to put enormously big pictures on my signature.

Anyway, I love my favorite Final Fantasy hottie. wub.gifsex.gif

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Decided to make something a bit less hastily. I only have access to MS Paint, and my computer savvy can be rather low...but I think this one is much better framed. I guess the little phrase under it comes from a little bit of a mental exercise. While I was resizing the pic I was trying to size so I'd have enough room for text, but alas...I suck and am too proud to ask others for help. Anyway, if I'd had room for text, I would've put what's currently under the pic. It's the first thing that came to mind, you see....

• 2 weeks later...

See so I've been experimenting again. *sighs* I wanted something perfect because it's such a pain to size down to 300x150...seriously, yo. Anyway, I think this is gonna be it for awhile.

Um yeah, so it's the close-up on Rufus's eyes right before Diamond Weapon blows up his office. I think we all know why I added the text. laugh.gif When I played the game again after seeing AC, I wasn't the least bit surprised that he'd survived. That look....

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Squallfan! I was at Hasting's the other day (after trying to go at lunch I went back after work) and guess what I found? They have a 12 inch action figure of Balthier (and one of Vaan as well)... nicely done I must say. Thought you might like to know.

As far as my siggy goes... well a little self promotion never hurt anyone, and for some reason Jak and Daxter has captured my imagination lately - so there he is.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been feeling the RenoxCloud love again. Hmm...good for the soul. Thus...sig change.

*sighs sadly* Tho' I have this really sexy pic I would have preferred to use, the artist left their mark in the form of big-ass semi-translucent lettering across the pic. It's just noticable enough...not so much to distract from the pic, but definately enough to make someone think twice about spreading it around.

My sig is mostly, shameless self promotions! I have three fics up right now and figured I'd put them on my siggy.

Considered a picture but thought against it.

THEN there is a spot that says more important stuff because well I will 21 in August and figured I'd announce it to the world!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Alien Pirate Pixagi

I feel that Einstein and I are kindred spirits (since we're certainly not intellectual equals!)

The rest are all lyrics of songs (or poem, as Self Evident doesn't really qualify as a song) political in nature. It makes me look worldly! yahoo.gif

I found the picture and brain stormed with my boyfriend for a day or two to come up with something useful to put next to it. In the end I came up with the saying just before dropping off to sleep the other night. It fits - I'm an angel (or so I've been told) and my boyfriend definitely has a devilish streak in him.

my signature is a quote from one of my fan fictions, called A Brave New World. its definitely an AU Harry Potter fic in which the Dark Lord has won and Death Eaters have control of everything. Lucius has been made Minister of Magic and has found that his..... appetites have become rather more than he would like to expose his dear wife to.

so he takes prostitutes to play with. many of them refuse to go near him again.... or do they never return? at any rate, that line comes from that story. its one of my favorite ones. i love the way it rolls off the tongue and, to be honest, its so very Lucius Malfoy when he's being a complete bastard.

*sighs* there's something about a mean old Death Eater....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My sig is a version of Adora's first time using the sword of power; For the Honor of Grayskull! But I think the sorceress said For the Honor of Grayskull. But my memory could be mistaken on what she said.

I would have to research the quote one more time and revamp it to suit myself.

Beth

I think the first time she raised her sword, she said for the honor of Grayskull. I have that tape somewhere in my collection of VCR tapes. I wish they would bring it out on DVD now. But the changes after that first time became By the Power of Grayskull!

Beth

It makes me be 15 - 18 years old. I never saw the last season episodes where they had the Bee girl or anything like that. I liked Adora, after she got free from the Horde and found her true calling - being a freedom fighter.

Beth

• 1 month later...

I just have a very lovely malicious quote from the Loveless manga, which I disliked up until after Volume 5 where things started getting good. Sad that it took five whole volumes to get there, but it did.