Click Here!

Really Mad Person

Guest Agaib

Guest Melody Fate

Heh... maybe he'd been through what I'm going through lately, where Verizon insists on calling me every single day to discuss my phone plan, despite that three times I've gone though my bills with one of these people and we've all determined I've got the best plan for me.

I haven't blown up like that, but I have implied that the folks that work for Verizon sales must have all rode the little bus to school.

Guest ChibiShiva

Poor guy who called... x.x'

Reminds me of my father who once blew at Bell ExpressVu (our satellite TV provider) for having increased bills while reducing the numbers of channel, and asking for a 3-month deposit because ALL the addresses around changed and they thought we had moved... while we hadn't. I was actually freaked out at him O_o'...

And even though I pity the caller, the madman at the other end of the line just hilarious XD;...

• 3 weeks later...

thats nothing compared to what i had to go through. its one of the reasons i stopped working in the call centers. there was a least three guys lik him every day. i don't know how the rest of my work mates manage to keep doing the job.

Guest Corvis
Holy Crap, they recorded me?

You didn't have to yell at me like that you know.. I was just trying to earn a living. This slash writing isn't paying for college you know... tongue.gif

Guest Pink Lace
You didn't have to yell at me like that you know.. I was just trying to earn a living. This slash writing isn't paying for college you know...

Too true lol. Customer service sucks, people treat you like shit sometimes.

Yeah, brings new meaning to the phrase: "Let sleeping dogs lie." Except as a telemarketer, you just don't know what you'll get on the other end of the line. Most people are civilized and polite. But I guess we all have our breaking points. Some sooner than others.

Guest Corvis

Hehe, my brother's been a telemarketer for 10 years, and for some reason has to call my house like once a month. He claims it's complete coincidence cause he can't see the numbers he's getting, so when I know its him, I probably do sound like that.

Guest DarkAvenger

My poor poor fiance works for Sprint, in their call center. Pity that >_< But, yet, I bitch out people who call me sometimes too, when I've had enough, I've had enough, lol.