Click Here!

Dark Creatures

drkgth69

I am looking for ANY dark not evil Harry/male stories as well as creature fics. Harry can be top or bottom, or even middle. The stories that are of interest to me right now are dark not evil creature Harry/male fics though. If you know any can you list them as well as the sight they are on, maybe put a link in too? Please and Thank You.

~~~~~*~~~~~

~~~*Krys*~~~

~~~~~*~~~~~

I found a lot of rec lists out there, but didn't take the time to search through them to find stories that cover all three qualifications. The pairings are listed, so that covers slash, but you'll have to look at the summaries to see if a story is to your liking.

Harry & Draco Themed List - This a list of slash, Harry/Draco fics where one of them is an elf, werewolf, or another type of magical creature.

Animagus List - Not just Harry, but the characters and pairings are listed.

Beastiality List - I'm thinking you might find some creature fics here.

Dark Harry - Harry Potter is a Dark Lord

Completed Fics Part 1 - Dark Harry Fics

Completed Fics Part 2 - More Dark Harry fics

Hope you find something you like! :)

• 9 months later...

Thank you so very much!!!

Yeah I know that it took me forever to get back to this and I'm sorry but my mom passed away

and I've been a mess I am working on it with the help a a friend from WA. His name is Dylan.

If you've seen my other posts then you will notice that we banter at each other to make me feel sort of better.

Anyway I just wanted to say Thanks and I love you.

Krys

You're very welcome, Krys. And I'm sorry to hear about your mother. I'm happy to read you have someone to keep your spirits up. Good friends are a blessing. :)

Aww your so nice.

Yeah I agree without the awwww part, dude.

Stop taking my keyboard Dylan.

Ummm no. Hi and thanks for the compliment. Krys' mom was like the coolest mom ever more of a big sister that helps you prank everyone than a mom

Yeah! OMG there was this one time she helped us prank my cousin M by helping us hide in the attic during a hide and seek game

Oh I remember M refused to give up for and hour convinced we were in the garage

She even went through the entire car to find us. The base for the game was a bathroom right under the attic door so when M finally gave up we opened it and stuck our heads down and said hi shorties

Everyone but her mom screamed

Anyway we wanted to say thank you you very nice person and we hope you have a great week for that.

Krys and Dylan

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.