Click Here!

Are you up to it?

Guest Sightsoblind

Guest Sightsoblind

I've got a challenge I'd like to post if you think your up to it?

So very few people recognize the Triangle that is created when a Lycan is in a relationship Observe

boy----girl

\____/

the beast within

ADDRESS THE LOVE TRIANGLE!!! After all the three don't have to agree on things... even if two of them share a body

My ideal would be to see Beast wants girl... Boy gives into his inner beast's demands! The opinion of the girl is up to you!

Naughty points to be awareded to all takers

Edited by Sightsoblind

• 4 weeks later...
Guest FaeLillith

This sounds like a great idea! I'll get started on it right away. Do you want a one shot or a full on story, cause i can do both. I'm working on another challange so i should be able to have this one up in one to two weeks. i'll let you know!

Guest Sightsoblind

I'm a big fan of ongoing stories but if you only have time for a one shot I understand! If you make it an ongoing I promise many reviews and to make as many other people as I can aware of it and hold guns to their head until they review you too!! P.S. Where can I send the cookies!!! I only have about 15 dozen since I made them in tradition with no one to give them to lol!!!

Guest FaeLillith
I'm a big fan of ongoing stories but if you only have time for a one shot I understand! If you make it an ongoing I promise many reviews and to make as many other people as I can aware of it and hold guns to their head until they review you too!! P.S. Where can I send the cookies!!! I only have about 15 dozen since I made them in tradition with no one to give them to lol!!!

lol, i like ongoing better to. i just finished the first chapter to the other story i'm working so this one will def. be up by no later then next wed. usually my ongoing challanges are five chapters long, but if you want more, tell me and i'll ad a few plot twists. lol. as for cookies are the figurative or literal cause i love cookies! lol

Guest Sightsoblind

For a continious story with deep players in it I'll send the literal kind... with presents and shit... :lol: to your literal address from the actual post office I'm serious I will pay for this with my friendship adoration and LITERAL cookies!!!

Guest FaeLillith
For a continious story with deep players in it I'll send the literal kind... with presents and shit... :) to your literal address from the actual post office I'm serious I will pay for this with my friendship adoration and LITERAL cookies!!!

lol. alright, i've already started on making the characters now, because i want to prolong it, i might wait a little longer to put the first chapter up so i can sort out all the characters, if thats alright? :lol: (i just thought this was funny. it has nothing to do with my message. lol)

Guest Sightsoblind

Don't push for speed just write how it feels good I just want to see that triangle that acknowlges a seperation between the minds and needs of man and beast. Logic vs instinct. Quality over quanity I always say! Dont ever rush I fully under stand good stories have a mind of their own.

For example

Jamie the author fully intended for the tough guy to come to his senses and swoon over her heroine. Tough guy looks up off the page and goes ARE YOU NUTS SHES A SPAZ! Tough guy instead refuses to swoon and pulls a han solo...

Heroine: TG I love you I dont know how I would have survived zombie nazi hell without you!

Tough guy: You wouldn't have... and dont confuse gratitude with love kid...

TG rides into sunset ruining authors Happy ever after and leaving everything at a much better much cooler Gone with the wind kinda ending....

Excuse the goofy just woke up from a nappie...

Nappies... we hate them as babies rail against them as toddlers avoid them as children AVOID ALL SLEEP AS TEENS AND THROUGH COLLEGE... Then we get married... get a job... pay rent cook meals work hard noses to the grindstone... and curl up for a few hours in the mid afternoon and prey the kids wont wake before we do

• 3 months later...
I've got a challenge I'd like to post if you think your up to it?

So very few people recognize the Triangle that is created when a Lycan is in a relationship Observe

boy----girl

\____/

the beast within

ADDRESS THE LOVE TRIANGLE!!! After all the three don't have to agree on things... even if two of them share a body

My ideal would be to see Beast wants girl... Boy gives into his inner beast's demands! The opinion of the girl is up to you!

Naughty points to be awareded to all takers

I'm willing to take on this challenge *thinks*Hm...already have the characters..in mind need to tweak them a bit to fit..the roles. Probably be a oneshot if not a chapter fic though my muse will know ^^;

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest Victoria Schmitt

OMG, i think my sister (Fae) forgot about this >.< i'm so sorry. I remember her ranting about it not too long ago. I'll ask her if she posted anything!

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I know it was a long time ago that you posted this challenge, but I'm fairly new to AFF so I've only just seen this. I undertook the challenge and present to you a first chapter:

http://original.adult-fanfiction.org/story.php?no=600104687

It's obviously not a complete story, but let me know what you think so far and I'll consider adding to it.

• 10 months later...

I like this idea.... I mean, I'm all for weres and otherworldly creatures, so this is awesome.

Now. My questions are: would you mind if it was yaoi? And: does the person who's not a were need to be human, or can they be some other type of being? (This is up for debate in my head, and oh, the noise!)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.