Click Here!

original stories

alw

hi i am searching for another beta, as my current beta is rather busy with her own projects. also i need a beta who is very open minded and has a good grasp of grammar and spelling. also i need someone who is willing to co-author the stories with me. right now i am at a standstill with one of my stories, so any help will be greatly appreciated. i am also an aspiring writer so i might now be able to send you feedback or chapters right away and also i am being deployed so i will not be able to update very often, so i also need a beta that is very patient with me. :) one of the stories i'm working on will be a male/male pairing. most will be m/f pairings.

Edited by alw

Hiya, to give yourself a better chance at getting a beta, you probably should include what type of stories you write, as in slash, straight, rape, tentacles, small pieces of cheese, etc.

This link here will give you a good idea what to include. Good luck. :)

thank you for the help i appreciate it.

Guest Akurokufanatic

Hello, I would be interested in helping you out. I am very patience and also an aspiring editor so I think it would be fun to work with you. I also write, so being a co-author would be fine as well. :3 I am majoring in English in college right now so my grammar and spelling are pretty good too. I am very open minded and have experience with m/m and m/f stories.

If you want to work together you can e-mail me at akurokufanatic@hotmail.com any time or just reply here. :3

Hello, I would be interested in helping you out. I am very patience and also an aspiring editor so I think it would be fun to work with you. I also write, so being a co-author would be fine as well. :3 I am majoring in English in college right now so my grammar and spelling are pretty good too. I am very open minded and have experience with m/m and m/f stories.

If you want to work together you can e-mail me at akurokufanatic@hotmail.com any time or just reply here. :3

Thank you soooo much. I would be delighted to work with you

Guest Akurokufanatic

Thank you I am happy to hear that. :3 I can start working whenever you want on whatever you want. Ha ha. And what would be the best way to contact you. I have aim or if you would simply just like to go through e-mail that would work as well. If you have another message system that you would prefer to use I'm sure I can easily get it. :3.

Thank you I am happy to hear that. :3 I can start working whenever you want on whatever you want. Ha ha. And what would be the best way to contact you. I have aim or if you would simply just like to go through e-mail that would work as well. If you have another message system that you would prefer to use I'm sure I can easily get it. :3.

I have yahoo messenger which is mysticdreamer182005@yahoo.com

my email addresses are:

mysticdreamer182005@yahoo.com

alwjpm47@comcast.net

april.whitfield1@us.army.mil

april.lwhitfield@googlemail.com

I also have windows live messanger which is the the same as my yahoo messenger.

Any one of these are fine. Though your best bet would be to use my yahoo email or my comcast email, as i check those everyday.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.