Click Here!

2 stories HG/DM: a stuffed ferret; one or both of them are cast into futured and find themselves married

Avanell

1. stuffed dragon...I read this during the week, and already lost! I can't remember anything except that Hermione has a baby and not sure if DRaco just found out or not, but Fred or George come in and see Malfoy there, and turns his stuffed animal into a ferret before bringing it out of the gift bag.

2. not sure if one or two stories: draco and pansy are eating in a chinese restaurant during hogwarts, hermione and ron come in. draco has interesting fortune, wakes up next day in future, married to hermione. not sure if this one has sequel, so any of those type of stories welcomed. anyhow, whether or not this is the same, I know draco is tempted to cheat since not sure how feels about hermione. i think the girl is some quidditch player and knows harry.

none of these ideas are the one where draco and hermione both go into future, and when comes back hermione is pregnant and draco loses memory. and lucius gone mad, draco gets to know a pregnant hermione...that's an awesome one, too!

Guest JaceDamian23

hey the second 2 sound good. the first one I read along time ago....... I don't remember what happens besides what you said since I read so man y stories LOL.

but I remember I loved that part, so I'm assuming i added it to one of my lists. I'll give you my to urls and you can check my favorites to see if any rings a bell. sorry thats the best I can do now hun

if this doesn't work then just look up jacedamian23

http://grangerenchanted.com/enchant/user.php?action=favst

here is my other one... there are hundreds in there..sorry lol.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~JaceDamian23

good luck

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.