Click Here!

~Blood & Moon~

MuggleAngel

Harry Potter-Vampire and Severus Snape-Wearwolf! I had a dream a while back, where Harry was a Vampire and Sev was a Wearwolf... Like what would have happened if James didn't save him that night in The Shrieking Shack, and Harry inherits Vampirism from James himself? Well, this is how my dream went.

Harry's eyes were dark with lust as he lent down to taste the man before him. Severus sat there in nothing but a bath robe. Knowing instantly what was about to happen, he opened his robes in concent. Harry's teath sharpened and grew in length as he desended. Gently he let his fangs glide across the pale flesh of Snape's inner thigh, before pulling back in shame and rested his head upon the leg he nearly bit, as Severus ran long fingers through his hair to sooth him.

Well that was my dream, I'd like some one to expand on it. I think it should be just after graduation and they both found out each other's secret during Harry's seventh year. They are now starting a friendship and my dream was of a night where almost went too far. You can choose weather or not they go past friendship, but if they do, I'd like it to be a true and lasting love!

Thank you for reading this challenge! :)

• 2 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.