Click Here!

Lotr.....anyone?

Guest Corvis

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Tuxedo Elf

For lack of anything better to say, my Glorfindel/Ecthelion fic has been updated. I'd post in the announcement thread, but since it was discussed here I thought this was a better place!

• 1 month later...

I'd so make it over there to read that one, Trek..

I've actually started a lot of things now that I'm sleep deprived and hallucinating... Nothing good though.

I have so much stuff to catch up on. I'll be wandering around sprinkling reviews behind me like breadcrumbs.

see...

Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEE! Hope things are going well for you! *slaps a bow on Gamling*

Guest TrekQueen
I'd so make it over there to read that one, Trek..

I've actually started a lot of things now that I'm sleep deprived and hallucinating... Nothing good though.

I have so much stuff to catch up on. I'll be wandering around sprinkling reviews behind me like breadcrumbs.

see...

Oh! HAPPY BIRTHDAY ZEE! Hope things are going well for you! *slaps a bow on Gamling*

Hey have you had that baby yet???

and yes rhapsody, I would love it if you beta'd. laugh.gif

• 1 month later...
Guest Rhapsody
well I do have a Virtual Village story at open scrolls archive with the two balrog slayers from gondolin trying to boink an OC.  laugh.gif

Mr Smexy whip.gif hmmmmm, I am happily playing around with two Feanorians (two exact opposites Maglor & Celegorm) bouncing around with my OFC.

Besides that I do have some wip's in the works, but I recently uploaded two new stories:

Night Magic -nc17 with Eöl/Aredhel., Lómion/OFC

and eum

Capturing the Moonlight just a smutty fic with Beleg/Melian. I have some more, but I just take my time posting them biggrin.gif

Hey have you had that baby yet???

HAHAHA, yes, I have. Asher James, he was born Halloween morning. I had to have a C-Section, and for a while, I was out of everything.

*missed everyone*

huh... aff has forums...

imagine that...

*shifty-eyed look*

*not so discretely glomps everyone, then pounces on Glorfindel*

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.