Click Here!

Lotr.....anyone?

Guest Corvis

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TrekQueen
The forum is dead. *nods sadly*

*Snuggles with Rumil and Ecthelion* These two are mine!

Yea... but that's what happens when a website goes MIA for a 1/3 of a year.

*huggles Tuxedo* I know you! Well not know you know you but have seen you around to know who you are fellow LOTR writer! laugh.gif

*pets poor Corvis who is feeling alone*

Guest Tuxedo Elf

*Nods* It's true... hopefully it'll liven up again! *Waves Elves about hopefully*

Heehee that's good enough! I've seen your name about too! happy.gif

*Hugs back*

Guest Silent_Niobe

Hey there, I'm new to the forum... Well truth is I expected more people to be here... unsure.gif

Anyway, just wanted to say hi...

Please check out my story "Lim Aear"!

Se ya around!

*hugz*

Guest Corvis

I was so wondering if you were ever going to come to the forums, Zee. I see your name like everywhere!

*makes a special chair for Gamling* there you go.. All yours!

Guest zeedrippyvessel

Yeah - there are the 5 degrees of Zee in the LOTR fandom. snerk! blink.gif

Actually, I've been quite busy. I'm starting a new job on August 1st and I'm moving about 300 miles away. It's going to be quite hectic and busy for me for a while until i get settled.

Just too much fun... cool.gif

Guest Corvis

It was funny, cause the first thing I read was the "strokin" thing you did (which killed my btw). And I was looking for it to leave the review, and I have a friend that has been reading on here for like ever. All I did was mention that, and she pulled you up in like 2 seconds flat. I had been Z'd.

But anyway, congrats on the job! Hope things go well for you, hectic-ness and all..

Guest zeedrippyvessel

I stroke it to the East

and I stroke it to the West

And I stroke it to the woman that

I love the best...

I particularly like that song.

Actually, the funniest htings I've written is a rather hysterical crossover from hell called Wrath of Bronny Poo,. THing has 3 endings - one in the HP section and 2 in the LOTR section. My favorite funny piece is a sillier thing called 'Muses at the Mall' which isn't posted here. It consists of my 3 Muses (HalMuse, SnapeBaby and GamlingMan) going to the Mall at Christmas in efforts to appease me as they have been rotten. It's posted at DreamElf, becuase I don't know WHERE to post it here.

It's one of those silly, made up self-insert things that drive certain people nuts and no one is in a particular fandom, it's just... well it's just!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest TrekQueen

I don't drink coffee (oh I know blasphemy!) but I'll gladly take a cup of tea! biggrin.gif

Besides Sons of the Stars (pictured below) I'm still working on my epic piece Eternal from the Silmarillion. I am at something like 48 chapters and still have another dozen or so left to write. I've been neglectful so I intend to get ahead on it soon when I have more time. When I finish these two up I'm going to get started on the third part of the trilogy of my other Trek/LOTR crossovers Pointy-Eared Mischief and Drunken Hobbits and an Irishman. Then perhaps I will have time to write the companion stories and sequels to Eternal that I have planned... around four or five of those. yikes! I'll be busy for another couple years and that's not counting my final fantasy pieces!

Guest zeedrippyvessel
We need life... what's everyone writing?

Well, I've taken an enforced sabatical - new job, huge move. I'm having to make 2, possibly three trips in order to get all my crap down to the coast. We filled a 26 foot truck and I still have a 17 to 19 footer left. I left half of my furniture. It's been awful!

Not only that, because I was down here a month before I got paid, money has been tight, so the phone and/or cable won't be put in until early October. The only internet access I've had is at school (which frowns on visiting adult web sites for some strange GodAwful reason... can't figure it out! ph34r.gif

I'm home this weekend - basically to clean out the storage unit and remove what I don't want - which was relatiiively not much - and as I can get onnline here, well, hello!

Either way - I have been writing. I have 2 stories on teh boards that I"m working on - Tel' Lindar (which is on the HP board as it's a crossover between HP and LOTR. As it's set in the HP world, that's why it's there. It's het - don't squirm - and involves Snape, my OFC and Haldir. (It's a very strange love triangle.) For those of you sick enough to want to read it, I'll be honest and tell you it's a sequel to The Empty Vessel, which is on the LOTR board here.

I'm currently 'cleaning' Empty Vessel - brit-picking and doing some lose end tying up and when it's almost finished and I have internet access again, I will be replacing the chapters here that were messed with during the crash of 2005.

I'm also working on Rider of the Mark - a Rohirrim Epic that has gotten out of hand. I'm up to 37? chapters and currently am almost done with chapter 38. It is also het and while it features Eomer and Faramir and Eowyn, it is centered on Gamling (please see icon) and the woman who drives him ape-shit - Aefre.

I'm planning on cleaning up the other things I have here - html tagging, but I need to get my phone and cable dealt with first.

Anyone else?

Guest Tuxedo Elf

Heehee as I started it I'll share too! biggrin.gif

BTW Trekqueen, I've not had chance to read your update yet, I'll drop you a review when I have. smile.gif Even if you *gasp* don't drink coffee! tongue.gif

I've just sent the next chapter of my Rumil/Lindir fic 'Guardian Angel' to my beta, so that's something that I can stop worring about for a little while.

I'm also working on 'The Flow of Silver Water' which is a Glorfindel/Ecthelion fic in which Ecthelion is reborn. It's not my most popular fic but I don't care because I just love writing it!

Then there's my very twincesty fic 'Away with You' which has Elladan/Elrohir and Elured/Elurin. I've been writing that for about three years and it's still only 12 chapters!

I also have my two 50 Passages claims, one for Rumil and one for Glorfindel/Ecthelion. Not to mention the various one-shots I tend to come out with.

You know... when I look at it like that... I feel very intimidated! O_o We won't even mention the manips...

ETA: Zee, moving *sucks*. You have my sympathy!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.