Click Here!

Who All Has Gained Access To This Lovely Room?

Guest DarkAvenger

I just got some actually. Probably all that coke in meh system! How about we start a couple of threads about us, personally. You know. Start a thread where whomever is in here can share a picture of themselves. smile.gif I don't know if it's already been done. But that's an idea.

I had another idea, but alas, it left meh mind before I could get it out. As soon as it comes back I'll add it though! tongue.gif

Guest echtrae

I've seen a number of forums where this is actually done. They always seem to get quite a bit of activity in them. It is certainly a thought. think.gif

Does anyone else have an opinion? huh.gif

• 4 weeks later...
Guest echtrae

First, welcome to The Mystery Forum.

Second, I think the biggest obstacle that this forum has, is the fact that it is at the bottom of the page. But I think any suggestions to do something with it, are welcome. biggrin.gif

Guest echtrae

Hey, that's a thought. It would certainly limit the number of offspring that the parents would have though, wouldn't it?

Though would the physical act of building the child qualify as sex? huh.gif

Guest Madapple

It would certainly have to include a change/exchange of fluid such as anti-freeze, differential fluid and fix-a-flat.

I can see it now

"Optimus backed into the garage, hood open ready to sacrifice his air filter for the sake of series continuation."*

*a bit melodramatic but, oh well, I've amused myself, eh?

Well, lol, technically it's been off for the fall too. I just don't forsee it coming back before the spring. Though, *speaks out so the muse can hear* IT WOULD BE NICE IF IT DID DECIDE TO JOIN ME. LOl, oh well freak.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.