Click Here!

Looking for werewolf incest m/m story

Mezzer52

HI!

I hope someone can help me out because I'm going a little crazy trying to find this story.

Basically, it was about a lone Werewolf Alpha male who had a son with a human woman. They got divorced, and the son lived with his mother. Around his 16th birthday (I think), he was sent unknowingly to his father to go through his coming of age and become a werewolf. He finds out that his dad remarried a druidic woman and had a daughter that is learning her mother's way. There's also a vampire coven hunting the werewolfs, and the loner Alpha male protects some of the packs around the area with the help of his druidic wife. There's sexual tension building between father and son, until the son comes of age and they have sex while in werewolf form. Somehow, the son drains the father of some of his powers, and becomes a sleek type of werewolf that's never before seen and is impossibly fast and agile. The father was known to be huge and brutally strong. In the last scene, the vampire catches up to the little family and starts threatening them by holding the little druid daughter hostage. Werewolf boy's mother comes in somehow and kills the vampire using some holy water or something.

I can't remember if I read this story here on this site, or on nifty, but I've been combing both archives for a couple of hours. :( So hopefully someone out there reads this post and remembers and has a link to this story or even just remembers the title. Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Edit: After some searching, I finally found the story. It was called Werewolf and Son and was by the author Teague.

Edited by Mezzer52

• 1 year later...
Guest maleek

The story was called Werewolf and Son and it was by a guy named Teague or something or the other. I think he took his stuff down from nifty because of problems with the people there. Though I remember his stuff being around on the web somewhere.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

What I do for that, is have you (or anyone else), frame your question, mail it to technicalsupport@adult-fanfiction.org, with the request to get in touch with the author, and then forward to the author. Then, if he or she is so inclined, they answer you.

• 2 months later...

We treat that information as confidential, and we do not encourage the posting of email addresses or other personal information in what is essentially a public venue. If that email address is posted here, it will be removed.

Please email us as explained above, and your request will be forwarded to the author.

• 7 years later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest Taylor T.

I was really enjoying “Werewolf and Son” on Nifty until about a week ago (approx. Aug. 1, 2019), when it suddenly disappeared from that site. 

Has anyone found it posted elsewhere?

Thanks!

• 5 months later...
Guest Werewolf And Son
On 10/11/2009 at 1:14 AM, Mezzer52 said:

HI!

I hope someone can help me out because I'm going a little crazy trying to find this story.

Basically, it was about a lone Werewolf Alpha male who had a son with a human woman. They got divorced, and the son lived with his mother. Around his 16th birthday (I think), he was sent unknowingly to his father to go through his coming of age and become a werewolf. He finds out that his dad remarried a druidic woman and had a daughter that is learning her mother's way. There's also a vampire coven hunting the werewolfs, and the loner Alpha male protects some of the packs around the area with the help of his druidic wife. There's sexual tension building between father and son, until the son comes of age and they have sex while in werewolf form. Somehow, the son drains the father of some of his powers, and becomes a sleek type of werewolf that's never before seen and is impossibly fast and agile. The father was known to be huge and brutally strong. In the last scene, the vampire catches up to the little family and starts threatening them by holding the little druid daughter hostage. Werewolf boy's mother comes in somehow and kills the vampire using some holy water or something.

I can't remember if I read this story here on this site, or on nifty, but I've been combing both archives for a couple of hours. :( So hopefully someone out there reads this post and remembers and has a link to this story or even just remembers the title. Anything would be appreciated.

Thanks so much!

Edit: After some searching, I finally found the story. It was called Werewolf and Son and was by the author Teague.

Here is the link to the Werewolf And Son series, along with Daniel and Reign Of The Red Queen.

https://www.nifty.org/nifty/bisexual/sf-fantasy/werewolf-and-son/

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.